Beer.js

Matthew Bergman

Sep 11, 2012, 7:04:56 PM9/11/12
to ny...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

Nyc.js is a stellar community, and we're sad that it has been in hiatus for
a few months. We would love to continue the tradition of bringing great
developers together.

We had an event planned this week, but our esteemed speaker came down with
the flu. So we would like to invite you to join us for a beers.js this
Thursday, the 13th at d.b.a. in Manhattan
(http://nymag.com/listings/bar/dba/). Note that if you use Yelp, the map is
way off but the address is still correct.

Best,
Adrian Parsons (@adrianparsons)
Matthew Bergman (@fotoverite) ma...@novafabrica.com

Brian Brennan

Sep 12, 2012, 12:35:23 AM9/12/12
to ny...@googlegroups.com
I would love to be there, but I'm Toronto until Sunday. We should do it again soon (possible make Beer.js monthly?)

Brian

Jason Fleetwood-Boldt

Sep 12, 2012, 9:01:05 AM9/12/12
to ny...@googlegroups.com

You're in competition with this Javascript-related talk going on tomorrow night:

You didn't specify a time, perhaps after this?

-Jason Fleetwood-Boldt

Matthew Bergman

Sep 12, 2012, 11:03:14 AM9/12/12
to ny...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, September 11, 2012 7:04:56 PM UTC-4, Matthew Bergman wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Nyc.js is a stellar community, and we're sad that it has been in hiatus for
a few months. We would love to continue the tradition of bringing great
developers together.

We had an event planned this week, but our esteemed speaker came down with
the flu. So we would like to invite you to join us for a beers.js this
Thursday, the 13th at d.b.a. in Manhattan
(http://nymag.com/listings/bar/dba/) at 7 PM. Note that if you use Yelp, the map is

Charlie Robbins

Sep 12, 2012, 11:06:39 AM9/12/12
to ny...@googlegroups.com
I would be there with bells on, but I'm in Shanghai for HuJS.

Matthew Bergman

Sep 12, 2012, 11:10:02 AM9/12/12
to ny...@googlegroups.com
We really want to get the meetings back on track monthly before also attempting this every single month.

Luke Arduini

Sep 12, 2012, 11:55:43 AM9/12/12
to NYC.js
I should be able to make it. Huge thanks to Matthew and Adrian for
putting in the effort to get this going again.

- luke
> Matthew Bergman (@fotoverite) m...@novafabrica.com

Adrian Parsons

Sep 13, 2012, 11:20:52 AM9/13/12
to ny...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for pointing that out Jason.

We're meeting tonight at 7pm.

-Adrian

Johnny Green

Sep 12, 2012, 7:33:45 PM9/12/12
to ny...@googlegroups.com
Going to try to make it out and bring a few fellow js nerds along for the ride!

Luke Arduini

Sep 13, 2012, 3:50:36 PM9/13/12
to NYC.js
There is no competition between these events in any way other than
them competing for your time (which is something you could say about
anything else that might be happening this evening). This is also
free.

- luke