JS Boot Camp - Empire Robots Edition This Sunday

Chris Williams

Oct 18, 2012, 10:59:54 AM10/18/12
to ny...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Sorry for the notification/spammy nature of this, but I am hosting a bootcamp for hardware hacking http://jsbootcamp.com/empire-robots-2012.html this Sunday at the Pivotal Labs office in Manhattan and wanted to make you aware of it. Target of the class is to get software developers (specifically JS developers) comfortable and knowledgeable with hardware hacking and allow you to leave the class able to build your own robots, devices, or hardware. The class will require that you bring a computing device that has node.js version 0.8.12 pre-installed along with NPM. That is the only pre-requisite for attendees. We are offering two price points, the first price point ($165.00) includes the Sparkfun Inventor's Kit which you will be able to take home with you. The second price point ($65.00) does not include the Sparkfun Inventor's Kit and requires you to bring this kit with you.

Also you don't have to be attending EmpireJS to attend this class.

Happy to answer any questions, thanks!

--

Chris Williams

You will most likely find me working onSaferAging | JSConf | NodeBots