Highly Successful Beer.js and call for talks

Matthew Bergman

Sep 20, 2012, 5:30:37 PM9/20/12
to ny...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Thanks to everyone who made it out last week.

We're busy working on getting talks ready for next month. We're shooting for the second Thrusday but that might change.

If you have any interest in giving a talk this month or in the next few please get in touch with Adrian or I.

Matthew

Luke Melia

Sep 20, 2012, 7:34:56 PM9/20/12
to ny...@googlegroups.com
Howdy Matthew,

I created a talk about Architecting Ember.js Apps that I recently delivered at the Ember.js NYC meetup. If you're ever planning a NYC.js lineup where it would be useful, I would be happy to reprise it. It's about 25-30 minutes plus Q&A.

Cheers,
Luke