Fwd: 27th June deadline: Applications to YFoEE Summer Camp, 31st july- 5th august 2010

Oleg Izyumenko

Jun 9, 2010, 11:22:15 AM6/9/10
to Nordic Youth Climate Action Movement

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Sophie Manson" <sophie...@foeeurope.org>
Date: Jun 9, 2010 4:57 PM
Subject: [actnow] 27th June deadline: Applications to YFoEE Summer Camp, 31st july- 5th august 2010
To: "actnow List Member" <act...@foeeurope.org>

Hello All,

Once again YFoEE will be running our Summer Camp for youth activists from across Europe and the YFoEE network. This year it's taking place on the beautiful North Baltic coast of Poland, with the help of FoE Poland, but places are limited!

There are 1-3 places available per country or Young FoE/ FoE group, and will be running workshops and plenaries on the issues that we work on and are interested in developing further (climate justice, food and agriculture), plus training and skillshares on the key tools and tactics we can all use to campaign, educate each other and build strong and effective groups. There will also be lots of time to get to know the network plus Open Space for participants to build the agenda for themselves.

Details of the camp, programme and an online application form can be found on our website:  http://www.foeeurope.org/youngfoee/summercamp2010.html

We are urging Young FoE and FoE groups to help spread info about this event and help select people from their organisation to participate. Please help by openly disucssing within your group and organisation who should come, and using this as an opportunity for your group to learn and share key skills and expereinces with the rest of the network! Places are limited, and we are expecting a high rate of applications.

Young FoEE will cover the main costs of the event, but ask participants to pay 30% of their travel, plus a 40 euro participation fee.

The final deadline to submit applications is Sunday 27th June, but we urge you to apply as soon as possible!

Good luck and please get in touch with any other questions!

Sophie
--
Sophie Manson

Young Friends of the Earth Europe