Who's coming to Cancun?

Maria

Nov 25, 2010, 3:42:28 PM11/25/10
to Nordic Youth Climate Action Movement
Hey,

I just joined this group (Nordic Youth Climate Action Movement). Now
I'm wondering how many of you will be in Cancun?

I'm traveling to Cancun with the British Council as the only European
representative of their climate program. I will be blogging for the
homepage of the project here: http://challengeeurope.britishcouncil.org/

I work for the Nordic Council of Ministers as a coordinator for the
Working Group on Environment and Economics. My office is at the
Ministry of the Environment of Finland in Helsinki.

I hope we will meet in Cancun and urge the Nordic countries to be the
leaders that we have the potentiality to be! And participate in the
Lucia-tåg on December the 13th ;)

Yours truly, Maria Vuorelma
climate advocate, Finland
British Council, Challenge Europe

maria.v...@gmail.com
+358 40 589 8812
http://challengeeurope.britishcouncil.org/
http://www.britishcouncil.fi/projects/climate.htm
http://www.norden.org/meg
http://www.facebook.com/maria.vuorelma
Twitter: @mariavuorelma
Skype: maria.vuorelma

Lan Marie Berg

Nov 28, 2010, 7:12:18 AM11/28/10
to ny...@googlegroups.com, Dina Hestad, merete nyhammer, Kari-Anne Isaksen
Hey Maria,

We are 4 from Spire Norway - the rest copied here. Maybe you know Dina Hestad already then - shes also part of the challenge europe program:)

Dina, Kari-Anne and Merete lives at Meson de Tulum and i live at Hotel Soberanis - both down town.

When are you coming, where are you staying?

Best,
Lan

2010/11/25 Maria <maria.v...@gmail.com>

Lan Marie Nguyen Berg
Mob: 99008593
Twitter: Lan_Marie

This is a greenmail. Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to!

Frikk Nesje

Nov 28, 2010, 10:36:39 AM11/28/10
to Nordic Youth Climate Action Movement
Hi,

four from Changemaker Norway are attending, as well.

Markus and Jarand are staying both weeks, Ingunn is staying the first
week and I, Frikk, am going to stay there the last week of the
conference.

Markus, Jarand and Ingunn are also attending COY.