Fwd: Program Intern needed for sustainability festival in Sweden

Oleg Izyumenko

Jun 20, 2011, 5:16:06 PM6/20/11
to Nordic Youth Climate Action Movement
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Blaine O'Neill <blaine....@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 10:31 PM

Hi all (Nordic Youth involved with climate),

This summer I'm helping coordinate a sustainable living and arts festival in Sweden called FUTUREPERFECT, taking place July 28-31 outside of Karlstad, Sweden. As we get closer to the festival, it looks like we'll need some additional support developing the program and schedule. This is a short-term production / media position that will be really fun and worth your time, if you have the time!

The intern would start working remotely ASAP (~6 hours/week), and then travel to the festival site around July 20th, staying until August 1st. This internship is unpaid, but food and accommodation will be covered for the whole time you are here. You'll be working alongside a bunch of really cool people in the design/sustainable living/ecovillage/etc world, free yoga classes twice a day, massage, hikes, a lake, etc. It's really beautiful here in Molkom!

Contact me for more information if you are interested, and please spread the word to others! If you can't commit to the internship, then just come for the festival!

More about the festival here: http://www.futureperfect.se

Beyond guilt, beyond greenwashing, FUTUREPERFECT is the festival that explores what’s possible. It celebrates the many ways that ordinary people can individually and collectively create lifestyles for better personal and planetary health. It’s time to go beyond recycling! FUTUREPERFECT brings world-class leaders to frame sustainability content that is accessible, inspiring, honest and up-to-date. It offers input from business, design, activism, science, technology, media, arts, and much more. It consists of high-powered lectures, participatory seminars, hands-on workshops, film, art, performance, information exchange, and spontaneously co-created adventures — all in a summer festival environment that is much more fun than is legal….

Sustainable living at FUTUREPERFECT festival becomes an adventure in abundant potential, showcasing incredible solutions for individuals and communities, from design, architecture, enterprise, personal development, natural and social science and more.

Put simply, FUTUREPERFECT festival is an adventure in living well.

Peace,
Blaine O'Neill

FPFEST_2011_INFO_v11_en.pdf