Nordic Youth at COP15 - MEETING?

Jules

Dec 8, 2009, 5:48:25 AM12/8/09
to Nordic Youth Climate Action Movement
Hello everybody

My name is Julie-Kirstine and I am one of the coordinators in Nature
and Youth from Denmark.

We are all now at COP15 and it is NOW we have to act.

Does some of you want to meet and talk about how you are doing in your
organizations? Maybe we can help each other, facilitate a side event
or just having dinner together one night.

I am not sure if we need to settle down in the group, but as the good
host I am I would like to know what you are thinking but personally I
think that it could be very interesting to meet other young people
from the Nordic countries who feels the same way about the climate as
my self.

I hope that you are all doing well. Peace from Jules and Denmark :)

Jonas Biström

Dec 11, 2009, 8:32:03 AM12/11/09
to ny...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
meeting sounds good, can you suggest a time?
jonas
foe finland

Adam Knapasjö

Dec 11, 2009, 10:53:41 AM12/11/09
to ny...@googlegroups.com
Hello Julie-Kirstine!
I`m so glad you wrote this email to us; I also had plans of some kind of meeting with us from different nordic youthorganizations.
I´ve already talked to Jonas Biström from the finnish Natur och miljö and he`s also interested of a meeting.
Do you have any contact with Natur og ungdom Norway?

Unfortunately I´m going home this sunday but it would be so nice if we could have som kind of pre-meeting maybe this afternoon just to discuss this idea and make a plan.

I will be in Bella Center until 6pm today so anyone please contact me as soon as you can!

/Adam Knapasjö, Nature and Youth Sweden (Fältbiologerna)
adam.k...@faltbiologerna.se
+46730663489

2009/12/11 Oleg Izyumenko <oleg3...@gmail.com>
FYI (please reply to <NY...@googlegroups.com> )
--
Svenska ungas stories från COP15: http://coolaner.nu/tag/cop15/
Twitter-konto: CoolaNer

Glöm inte att blogga om COP15 på http://CoolaNer.nu sprida info om bloggen!
---

David Wargert

Dec 17, 2009, 3:55:24 AM12/17/09
to ny...@googlegroups.com
Time goes fast during COPs and we should not forget about our meeting. I suggest having it on either Friday or Saturday.
/David

2009/12/11 Adam Knapasjö <adam.k...@faltbiologerna.se>

--
David Wargert
+46707353272

Eline Crossland

Dec 17, 2009, 5:55:18 AM12/17/09
to ny...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry, I should have called this meeting, but fell ill. I'm on my feet again now - and friday is the best day I think, as I don't know if there is a general Youth debrief on saturday.

Can we meet at either Forum or the Youth Convergence center at 1 pm, for example?

Cheers,
Eline
Natur & Ungdom Danmark / Generation K

Julie Skak

Dec 17, 2009, 6:36:16 AM12/17/09
to ny...@googlegroups.com
Yes. Friday is best for me to. I think Elines idea is great.
Lets meet in Forum 1 pm and find a place to sit down and talk.

Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:55:18 +0100
Subject: Re: [NYCAM] Re: [COP-unga] Fwd: Nordic Youth at COP15 - MEETING?
From: elinecr...@gmail.com
To: ny...@googlegroups.com

Tjek op på vennerne fra Facebook og Arto i din Messenger. Læs mere her

Jonas Biström

Dec 17, 2009, 9:47:56 AM12/17/09
to ny...@googlegroups.com
I suggest that the meeting is held at Oxenhallen.
yours,
Jonas
Friends of the Earth

Julie Skak wrote:
> [...]

> afternoon just to discuss this idea and make a plan.
>
> I will be in Bella Center until 6pm today so anyone please
> contact me as soon as you can!
>

> /Adam Knapasj�, Nature and Youth Sweden (F�ltbiologerna)
> adam.k...@faltbiologerna.se
> <mailto:adam.k...@faltbiologerna.se>

> +46730663489
>
> 2009/12/11 Oleg Izyumenko <oleg3...@gmail.com

> <mailto:oleg3...@gmail.com>>

> FYI (please reply to <NY...@googlegroups.com

> <mailto:NY...@googlegroups.com>> )
>
> --
> Svenska ungas stories fr�n COP15:

> ny...@googlegroups.com <mailto:ny...@googlegroups.com>

> <mailto:nycam-un...@googlegroups.com>

> To change your subscription options (daily digest, no
> emails and others), visit
> http://groups.google.com/group/nycam/
>

> --

> Gl�m inte att blogga om COP15 p� http://CoolaNer.nu sprida

> info om bloggen!
> ---
> the Google

> Groups "Unga svenskar p� COP15" group.

> To post to this group, send email to

> cop-...@googlegroups.com <mailto:cop-...@googlegroups.com>

> cop-unga+u...@googlegroups.com

> <mailto:cop-unga%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/cop-unga?hl=en?hl=en
>

> --
> "Nordic Youth Climate Action Movement" group.
> You can visit the group's webpage at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nycam/ to access shared group's
> materials (pages, files, members list etc.)
> To post to the entire group, simply send an email to

> ny...@googlegroups.com <mailto:ny...@googlegroups.com>

> nycam-un...@googlegroups.com

> <mailto:nycam-un...@googlegroups.com>

> To change your subscription options (daily digest, no emails
> and others), visit
> http://groups.google.com/group/nycam/
>

> --
> David Wargert
> +46707353272

> www.davidwargert.net <http://www.davidwargert.net>
> twitter.com/dwargert <http://twitter.com/dwargert>

> Svenska ungdomar bloggar om klimatet: CoolaNer.nu
>

> --
> "Nordic Youth Climate Action Movement" group.
> You can visit the group's webpage at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nycam/ to access shared group's
> materials (pages, files, members list etc.)
> To post to the entire group, simply send an email to

> ny...@googlegroups.com <mailto:ny...@googlegroups.com>

> nycam-un...@googlegroups.com

> <mailto:nycam-un...@googlegroups.com>

> To change your subscription options (daily digest, no emails and
> others), visit
> http://groups.google.com/group/nycam/
>

> --
> To change your subscription options (daily digest, no emails and
> others), visit
> http://groups.google.com/group/nycam/

> Tjek op p� vennerne fra Facebook og Arto i din Messenger. L�s mere her

Eline Crossland

Dec 17, 2009, 10:40:57 AM12/17/09
to ny...@googlegroups.com
yes, øksnehallen is better

Julie Skak wrote:
> Yes. Friday is best for me to. I think Elines idea is great.
> Lets meet in Forum 1 pm and find a place to sit down and talk.

> Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:55:18 +0100
> Subject: Re: [NYCAM] Re: [COP-unga] Fwd: Nordic Youth at COP15 - MEETING?
> From: elinecr...@gmail.com
> To: ny...@googlegroups.com
>
>     I'm sorry, I should have called this meeting, but fell ill. I'm on
>     my feet again now - and friday is the best day I think, as I don't
>     know if there is a general Youth debrief on saturday.
>

> Can we meet at either Forum or the Youth Convergence center at 1 pm,
> for example?
>
> Cheers,
> Eline
> Natur & Ungdom Danmark / Generation K
>

>     2009/12/11 Adam Knapasjö <adam.k...@faltbiologerna.se
>     <mailto:adam.k...@faltbiologerna.se>>
>
>         *Hello Julie-Kirstine!*
>         I`m so glad you wrote this email to us; I also had plans of
>         some kind of meeting with us from different nordic
>         youthorganizations.
>         I´ve already talked to Jonas Biström from the finnish Natur
>         och miljö and he`s also interested of a meeting.

>         Do you have any contact with Natur og ungdom Norway?
>
>         Unfortunately I´m going home this sunday but it would be so
>         nice if we could have som kind of pre-meeting maybe this
>         afternoon just to discuss this idea and make a plan.
>
>         I will be in Bella Center until 6pm today so anyone please
>         contact me as soon as you can!
>
>         /Adam Knapasjö, Nature and Youth Sweden (Fältbiologerna)
>         <mailto:adam.k...@faltbiologerna.se>
>         +46730663489
>
>         2009/12/11 Oleg Izyumenko <oleg3...@gmail.com
>         <mailto:oleg3...@gmail.com>>
>
>             FYI (please reply to <NY...@googlegroups.com
>             <mailto:NY...@googlegroups.com>> )
>
>             --
>             Svenska ungas stories från COP15:
>             Glöm inte att blogga om COP15 på http://CoolaNer.nu sprida

>             info om bloggen!
>             ---
>             the Google
>             Groups "Unga svenskar på COP15" group.
> Tjek op på vennerne fra Facebook og Arto i din Messenger. Læs mere her
> <http://www.microsoft.com/danmark/windows/windowslive/import-friends/> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "Nordic
> Youth Climate Action Movement" group.
> You can visit the group's webpage at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nycam/ to access shared group's
> materials (pages, files, members list etc.)
> To post to the entire group, simply send an email to
> ny...@googlegroups.com
> nycam-un...@googlegroups.com
> To change your subscription options (daily digest, no emails and
> others), visit
> http://groups.google.com/group/nycam/

Samuli Sinisalo

Dec 17, 2009, 11:25:14 AM12/17/09
to ny...@googlegroups.com
So Friday at 1pm in øksnehallen? See you there!

-Samuli Sinisalo
Finland

Julie Skak

Dec 17, 2009, 11:48:45 AM12/17/09
to ny...@googlegroups.com
ok

Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 17:25:14 +0100

So Friday at 1pm in øksnehallen? See you there!

-Samuli Sinisalo
Finland

Saml alle vennerne fra Hotmail, Facebook og Myspace på Messenger Læs mere her.

David Wargert

Dec 17, 2009, 3:47:39 PM12/17/09
to ny...@googlegroups.com
1pm is the time for the Fossil of the year awards and directly after there is a photo action. At five there will be an aerial picture.

So my suggestion is 3pm at ØKSNEHALLEN
(Halmtorvet 11, 1700 København V, Next to Central Station and Klimaforum)
That's where most stuff will be going on tomorrow.
/David

2009/12/17 Samuli Sinisalo <samuli....@gmail.com>
So Friday at 1pm in øksnehallen? See you there!

-Samuli Sinisalo
Finland

Sara Svensson

Dec 18, 2009, 3:44:37 AM12/18/09