Arab Youth Climate Movement

Oleg Izyumenko

Nov 11, 2012, 9:52:12 PM11/11/12
to Nordic Youth Climate Action Movement
Hey guys,

just wanted to share an inspiring example of regional youth climate collaboration from the Arab world.

The AYCM only started a month ago, but they already made a huge day of action with simultaneous actions across all countries of their region, and were featured on the official COP18 website. A pretty cool example for us in the Nordic countries, don't you think? Any ideas on how we could step up to AYCM's level of activity and engagement? I think we had many interesting thoughts from our brainstorm on Saturday afternoon in Oslo. But how shall we take them further and make them real?

Oleg