Meeting notes

Eline Crossland

Dec 18, 2009, 10:45:21 AM12/18/09
to ny...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

Here are my notes from the meeting we just had:

Notes on informal nordic youth meeting at Øksnehallen, Copenhagen, 18th December 2009

The meeting generally agreed that some form of Nordic youth cooperation on climate change. It was decided that the cooperation should be kicked off – and the relevant scope for future cooperation assessed – at a workshop held in the spring of 2010.

Julie, Gure, Sarah proposes two-three different sketches for a useful workshop by end january latest. Google group responds latest mid-february (sketching group sets deadline). Sketching group concludes on discussion and sends out call for voluteers for a group that will do the actual organizing. This group should be convened by end february. The goal is for the workshop to be held before mid-summer 2010.

David proposed to setup a website to facilitate communication and sharing of information and ideas. There was general agreement that this is a good idea, and David is going to take this further.

Cheers,

Eline

Jules

Dec 19, 2009, 4:42:54 AM12/19/09
to Nordic Youth Climate Action Movement
Hello

I'm so sorry but I lost my notes with the names of the two of you from
Sweden and Norway's names and contact info, so please write to me so
we can get the work started ;)

Julie Kirstine, Denmark

Sara Svensson

Dec 19, 2009, 3:17:38 PM12/19/09
to nycam, julieskak, guri.storaas
Hej!
Thanks for your mail Julie. You're searching me, Sara, from Sweden, and Guri from Norway (copied in this mail). My Skype name is sajosve and Guri's is guri.storaas. Yes, let's get started! :)

Sara Svensson
Youth Campaigner for Climate Justice
www.climatejusticefast.com
Copenhagen: +4530746384
Skype: sajosve

Johanne Sæther Houge

Dec 20, 2009, 9:27:33 AM12/20/09
to ny...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sorry I was not in the meeting, because I was still inside the Bella senter. Did you discuss a Nordic Climate SummerCamp? We had that in summercamp in 2008 in Denmark and when we had a spring planing meeting we were talking about havin it in 2010. This might depend on when the Mexico meeting is.

It might be good to set a date already now when the springworkshop already now? Who is organizin it?

Marry x-mas,

Lots of Love,
Johanne
On her way back to Norway
--
tlf. +45 52 67 86 68 (Denmark)  ////    tlf. +47 92 42 97 44 (Norway)

Twitter: spiresays
www.inspirerende.wordpress.com    //// ww.spireorg.no