ACT: Join Affinity Groups for COP15

Hanna Mia Brekkan

Nov 17, 2009, 7:56:11 PM11/17/09
to ny...@googlegroups.com, hannamia...@gmail.com
Hello friends!

Here is the link you want to click on: http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&formkey=dDlWLXhqZXV3M0xlak1HQ3dub2NUaHc6MA
Yes, you do want to...

The Communications Working Group has put together a form, where youth who are going to COP15 get to choose an area of interest to work within.
This will help us all to get an overview of all youth attending the meeting. It will give us the possibility to connect youth working within the same area of interest, to create opportunities to cooperate and create cool things together.

We want YOU to fill in the form.
It is very quick and easy, just pick ONE group and fill in some short information about yourself.

If you want to get more information on how the Communications Working Group is working, join this google-group: http://groups.google.com/group/cccommunications-wg

If you want to contribute and work together with the wounderful people in the core group of the Communications Working Group, we would be more than happy to have you with us on the train. Yes, I think you are interested. Then contact me on this e-mail: hannamia...@gmail.com or on skype: hanna-mia

Other questions, suggestions or funny youtube links you want to share, feel free to send me an e-mail any time!

Hope life is treating you all well.
Take care

Best regards

/Communications Working Group through Hanna Mia Brekkan

--
Hanna Mia Brekkan
National Junior Representative for CISV Sweden

       "When the powerful people don´t listen, make the people who listen powerful"