[NYCAM] 10:10 in Sweden and Denmark?

Oleg Izyumenko

May 14, 2010, 12:13:48 PM5/14/10
to Nordic Youth Climate Action Movement
Hi all,

just a little announcement / invitation (if you don't want to follow this group anymore, just send an empty message to nycam-un...@googlegroups.com )

I want to invite those of you interested in bringing the 10:10 campaign to Sweden OR Denmark. More info on the campaign is in the links below and in the attachment.

If you are in Norway and are somehow involved with the 10:10 campaign there, feel free to share your impressions with us on this list!

*   http://www.1010global.org/global/countries/help-us-run-1010
*   http://www.1010global.org/global/countries/details-for-country-hubs
*   http://www.1010global.org/global/about/ten-tenets

For those interested in Sweden: join the group http://groups.google.com/group/1010Sverige/ (or simply send an empty message to 1010Sverig...@googlegroups.com )

For those interested in Denmark: email me <ol...@wakeupcall.se> and Bríd Connelly <brid.c...@britishcouncil.dk> and we will get in touch with you and invite you to the planning meeting in Copenhagen on Tuesday.

If you know other people who might be interested in joining the campaign in Sweden or Denmark, please pass this invitation to them too.

Thank you! Over and out,

Oleg
(who's desperately trying to lose 10% of his body mass ;-))

HUB_pitch8.pdf