[NYCM] Lucia

David Wargert

Dec 11, 2009, 5:41:06 AM12/11/09
to ny...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Last year in Poznan, us scandinavians had a "lucia-tåg". This was very
appreciated and it would be great if this could be done this year as
well.
Since there's nothing going on on Sunday maybe it would be an idea to
do it on Monday. It would be great if it would be possible to have
gingerbread (pepparkakor) and glögg. I don't think it would be a
problem getting funding for this. Since it's been a tuff week for
everyone at the COP I think this could really help raising the spirit
amongst the youth.
I'm probably not going to be here myself on Monday so I can't help
with any preperations myself unfortunately.
If you think this sounds like a good idea I guess we should start
planning this today. Where should the Lucia-train be, what permissions
do we need etc.
Do you think this sounds like a good idea?
Who's willing to take it on?

--
David Wargert
+46707353272

Ulrika Tegnér

Dec 11, 2009, 7:37:13 AM12/11/09
to ny...@googlegroups.com
Hi!
I LOVE the idea! Didn't you have special text for the Lucia-song last year? Does anyone remember it?

For everybody to bring white clothes, candles etc should not be a problem, and any of us could buy ginger bread. Does anyone have one of those crown things to put on the head with candles?

WE NEED THIS:
- Someone to apply for permission to do this action (I suggest at 9.45 on Monday) from the secretariat according to Wilson's latest info, should be pretty easy.
- Someone to write down the lyrics from last year
- Someone to send out info to all on this list on where&when the action will be, and who fixes what things (crown, etc)  ------ NOW; WHO CAN DO THIS??

Best,
Ulrika

2009/12/11 David Wargert <david....@gmail.com>