FYI: Children Energy Conference in Norway, 2-5 June 2010

Sébastien DUYCK

Jan 28, 2010, 7:38:30 PM1/28/10
to nycam
Hello,

I promised to forward this information...
This might be a good opportunity to raise capacity and awareness of some of the youngest groups you might be working with...

Please note that Shell is featured on Youngagenda webpage as one of the main sponsor, with their logo in prime location. Something possibly to weight considering Shell extremely negative record with Human Rights and regular greenwashing campaigns...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Young Agenda is hosting the international children'c conference "What is Energy?" at the University of Stavanger, Norway 2 - 5 June 2010. 250 children from around 20 countries are expected to take part.

The application deadline is 1 March.

Participants need to be between the ages of 10 and 14 years old, and involved in an environmental project. Children from developing and poor countries can apply for travel aid. Please visit our website at www.youngagenda.com to download the application form (Under "conference" and "participants") and contact po...@youngagenda.com if you have any questions.

Looking forward to welcoming a number of environmentalists to Norway this summer!

--
Sébastien DUYCK
duy...@gmail.com

- Provisional Phone Number until 14th February: +27797675527

(+48)507932211

Skype/CS/twitter: duycks