Power Shift Sweden

Oleg Izyumenko

Sep 4, 2012, 4:55:21 AM9/4/12
to Nordic Youth Climate Action Movement, Svenska unga i klimatrörelsen på COP15, Unga i klimatrörelsen, baltic-regional-conference, baltic-clim...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Johanna <joh...@powershiftsweden.org>
Date: Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Subject: [EYCM] Power Shift Sweden

Welcome to Power Shift Sweden

When? 21-23 of September
Where? Globala Gymnasiet, Stockholm
Theme? New energy!
Price? 100 SEK / € 12

Some of you might be familiar with the youth climate conference Power Shift that
started in US in 2007. This year, and in about two weeks, Sweden will host its
second Power Shift event and just wanted to let you know that you are all invited!

In English?
The webpage and the conference is mainly in Swedish. However, having that said
two out of four speakers will speak English and we are arranging an alternative
program for the workshops on Saturday. In the flashmob everyone should be able
to take part, so if you just some patience with the event being mainly in Swedish
I really think you could have a great experience and training!

Check out the english page on the website

If you want to sign up, just e-mail me since I have not translated the sign-up form
yet. Will do if I have the time, but right now we have other things to do ;) Last day
for sign ups ar the 14th of September.

Photo contest
Even if you can't attend our conference, Power Shift is for everyone between the
age of 16-30, no matter where you live or who you are, so you are very welcome to
send in your contribution to our Photo contest. The theme is the same new energy
and all interpretations are accepted. The 20 best photos will be presented at a venue
in Stockholm! Send your photo to tav...@powershiftsweden.org :)

Last day for contributions 7th of September!

We hope that you feel welcome!
The Swedish Power Shift Team