Fwd: Climate contacts Bangladesh + Nordic

Sara Svensson

Nov 30, 2009, 2:22:08 AM11/30/09
to nycam, European Youth Climate Movement
Hi!
My friend from Bangladesh will be in Europe in February 2010. He's looking for contacts with climate change related organisations especially in Norway and Finland. Do you want to help? Contact me or him directly!
Thanks, Sara

Sara Svensson
Youth Campaigner for Climate Justice
www.climatejusticefast.com