First Climate Action Workshop, Berlin, August 28-29

Oleg Izyumenko

Jul 22, 2010, 4:50:42 AM7/22/10
to Nordic Youth Climate Action Movement
Here are some great news for the Nordic youth climate movement. Together with 350.orgUKYCC and Nest, we at Wake-Up Call are creating a bunch of new international climate leaders. We’re gathering 40 young climate actors from across Europe in Berlin on August 28th–29th for trainings in global campaigning, social entrepreneurship and traditional and social media tactics. Nine of these leaders will be from Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland) and Wake Up Call will hand-pick them. This is your opportunity to pick up the skills you need from successful professionals and current movement leaders. Going home you will be a 10/10/10 ambassador determined to make 350 Global Work Party on October 10th as widespread as possible. Indicate and motivate your interest to sv...@wakeupcall.se and maybe we’ll see you in Berlin in the end of August!

Sincerely,
Oleg
Berlin Climate Action Workshop.pdf