NTSB report on that NYC subway ustercluckfay

danny burstein

Jan 25, 2024, 11:43:07 AMJan 25
Where those two trains collided (fortunately, low speed),
leading to lots of damage and some bump and bruise injuries

https://www.ntsb.gov/investigations/Pages/RRD24MR004.aspx

dan...@panix.com

Popping Mad

Jan 28, 2024, 9:06:24 PMJan 28
On 1/25/24 11:43, danny burstein wrote:
> Where those two trains collided (fortunately, low speed),
> leading to lots of damage and some bump and bruise injuries

Yeah because how does the damn switch allow two trains and aren't they
trained to make cerbal and physical eye contact in these circumstances.

They are runniong around blind and trained to follow the computers.

And lets not forget that this root problem is homeless crazies on the
trains pulling brake(s)... not just one.

danny burstein

Jan 28, 2024, 9:11:23 PMJan 28
In <up716u$l1k$2...@reader1.panix.com> Popping Mad <rai...@colition.gov> writes:

[snip]

>And lets not forget that this root problem is homeless crazies on the
>trains pulling brake(s)... not just one.

half right. Yet, it's criminal, malicious, assholes. But
just about none of these brake pulls are by the homeless folk.

Popping Mad

Jan 30, 2024, 9:53:11 PMJan 30
On 1/28/24 21:11, danny burstein wrote:
> half right. Yet, it's criminal, malicious, assholes. But
> just about none of these brake pulls are by the homeless folk.

this one was and it is not the first

danny burstein

Jan 30, 2024, 10:04:12 PMJan 30
Do you have any inside info on that? None of the reports
I've seen make that claim.

Popping Mad

Feb 4, 2024, 6:26:11 PMFeb 4
On 1/30/24 22:04, danny burstein wrote:
> Do you have any inside info on that? None of the reports
> I've seen make that claim.
Yeah ... well I TAKE the subway every day, so there is that. At least 3
times last week the B or Q was delayed from homeless pulling on breaks.
It is a regular happening at this point.

Do you TAKE the subway?