HITLERY CLINTON IN UPSTATE N.Y.

Alvin Valkenheiser

Jan 25, 2003, 8:26:45 PM1/25/03
It looks as if Hitlery Clinton went to visit some wives, of Marines
that are getting ready to ship out to go kick Sadam's ass. To bad for
Hitlery that most of those wives did not want Hitlery to be anywhere
around them. Hitlery was about as welcome on that Marine base as a bad
case of diarrhea would be. About the only thing Hitlery could do is
bring them bad luck.

On the evening news they would not show Hitlery and those wives,
because of the fact that most of those wives would like to have put
their foot up her ass as they sent her flying out the door.

Hitlery was not welcome trying to get some sort of cheap press
coverage, and a photo op, out of people that are actually serving
their country.

David

Jan 25, 2003, 8:53:35 PM1/25/03
On 25 Jan 2003 17:26:45 -0800, valke...@yahoo.com (Alvin
Valkenheiser) wrote:

No shit. If her husband Bubba had done something other than blow up an
aspirin factory in response to terrorism during his eight years in
office, this action in Iraq would most likely not be necessary now.

qwerty

Jan 25, 2003, 10:56:54 PM1/25/03

<David (David)> wrote in message

Clinton fought terrorism throughout his entire term of office.

1. 1993 WTC bombing: The perpetrators were hunted down, captured, put
on trial and summarily sentenced.

http://www.cnn.com/US/9801/08/yousef/index.html

2. 1995 bombing in Saudi Arabia: They're referring to Riyadh. There
were arrests in this case and eventually it turned out that these
perpetrators were aligned with the same people who committed the Khobar
bombing a year later.

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9606/28/saudi.probe.pm/

3. 1996 Khobar Towers bombing: The investigation which started in the
Clinton administration ended up in indictments in June of this year.

http://www.cnn.com/2001/LAW/06/21/khobar.indictments/

4. African embassy bombings: Two arrests in July of 1999.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/eafricabombing/eafricabo
mbing.htm
-

5. USS Cole bombing: An investigation (started by Clinton) resulted
in the arrest of 5 in Yemen including 2 Egyptians in January of this
year.

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/world/DailyNews/yemen_usscole010111.html

July 30, 1996

"President wants Senate to hurry with new anti-terrorism laws"

"We need to keep this country together right now. We need to focus on this
terrorism issue," Clinton said during a White House news conference. "

"But while the president pushed for quick legislation, Republican lawmakers
hardened their stance against some of the proposed anti-terrorism measures."

http://www.cnn.com/US/9607/30/clinton.terrorism/

"Today I ordered our armed forces to strike at terrorist-related facilities
in Afghanistan and Sudan because of the imminent threat they presented to
our national security. "

"Our target was terror. Our mission was clear -- to strike at the network of
radical groups affiliated with and funded by Osama bin Laden, perhaps the
preeminent organizer and financier of international terrorism in the world
today. "

http://www.cnsnews.com/InDepth/archive/199808/IND19980820o.html

"President Clinton urged Congress Tuesday to act swiftly in developing
anti-terrorism legislation before its August recess. "

""We need to keep this country together right now. We need to focus on
this terrorism issue," Clinton said during a White House news conference. "

"But while the president pushed for quick legislation, Republican lawmakers
hardened their stance against some of the proposed anti-terrorism measures.
"

http://www.cnn.com/US/9607/30/clinton.terrorism/

What did Bush do between taking office in Jan and Sept to fight terrorism?
What did Bush do during that 9 months to fight terrorism? Bush ignored the
Hart\Rudman commision's report recommending the creation of an Anti-Terror
Cabinet Agency to combat terrorist attacks in this country! This report
warned of the very kind of attack that occurred on Sept 11, 2001! Bush
simply turned over this responsibility to FEMA! This report is was issued
Jan 31, 2001, nearly 8 MONTHS BEFORE the WTC attack!

http://www.nssg.gov/phaseIII.pdf

This Bush's policy BEFORE Sept 11th:

"Before Sept. 11, the Bush administration disdained foreign intervention,
was distrustful of working with other countries to achieve international
outcomes, was disengaging from international treaties, did not support
nation-building and did not believe in bailing out financially troubled
emerging markets,"

"It had tense relations with China and Russia, considered Mexico its best
friend and viewed Pakistan as a pariah. But after 9/11, all of those things
were reversed. In essence, the Bush administration has had two foreign
policies--one before 9/11 and one after."

- Moises Naim, editor of Foreign Policy magazine.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/politics/la-000001650jan07.story?col
l=la%2Dnews%2Dpolitics%2Dnational

.Bithead.

Jan 26, 2003, 5:12:58 PM1/26/03
On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:56:54 GMT, "qwerty" <nos...@all.com> wrote:

><David (David)> wrote in message
>> On 25 Jan 2003 17:26:45 -0800, valke...@yahoo.com (Alvin
>> Valkenheiser) wrote:
>>
>> >It looks as if Hitlery Clinton went to visit some wives, of Marines
>> >that are getting ready to ship out to go kick Sadam's ass. To bad for
>> >Hitlery that most of those wives did not want Hitlery to be anywhere
>> >around them. Hitlery was about as welcome on that Marine base as a bad
>> >case of diarrhea would be. About the only thing Hitlery could do is
>> >bring them bad luck.
>> >
>> >On the evening news they would not show Hitlery and those wives,
>> >because of the fact that most of those wives would like to have put
>> >their foot up her ass as they sent her flying out the door.
>> >
>> >Hitlery was not welcome trying to get some sort of cheap press
>> >coverage, and a photo op, out of people that are actually serving
>> >their country.
>>

>> No shit. If her husband Bubba had done something other than blow up an
>> aspirin factory in response to terrorism during his eight years in
>> office, this action in Iraq would most likely not be necessary now.
>
>Clinton fought terrorism throughout his entire term of office.

Suuuurrrrreee he did.

-->

/BitHead's Place: Political commentary from the REAL world. /\
/ http://greysanctuary.com/columnists/bithead/index.asp _/ /\
/ http://home.rochester.rr.com/bitheads/ / \/
/ Before you preach tolerance, THINK. \ /
Those who tolerate *everything*, stand for *nothing*. /\
____________________________________________________________/ /
____________________________________________________________\/
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \

David

Jan 26, 2003, 5:19:32 PM1/26/03
On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:12:58 GMT, .Bithead. <bit...@rochester.rr.com>
wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:56:54 GMT, "qwerty" <nos...@all.com> wrote:
>

>><David (David)> wrote in message

>>> No shit. If her husband Bubba had done something other than blow up an
>>> aspirin factory in response to terrorism during his eight years in
>>> office, this action in Iraq would most likely not be necessary now.
>>
>>Clinton fought terrorism throughout his entire term of office.
>
>Suuuurrrrreee he did.

LOL! Hell, after Clinton left office even his own inside people said
he dropped the ball on terrorism!

.Bithead.

Jan 26, 2003, 5:23:15 PM1/26/03

Yep.

David

Jan 26, 2003, 6:02:39 PM1/26/03
On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 14:23:13 -0800, Metal Recruit
<truerc...@nononospam.com> wrote:

>In article <a0JY9.1804$rH3.73...@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,

> "qwerty" <nos...@all.com> wrote:
>
>> Clinton fought terrorism throughout his entire term of office.
>

>This is a joke. Dick Morris said the WJC hated even hearing anything
>about terrorism. He was in deep, deep denial on this issue.
>

>Metal Recruit

I think it has been proven since he left office that "Bubba" was in
deep,deep denial about a lot of things!

qwerty

Jan 26, 2003, 7:03:55 PM1/26/03

"Metal Recruit" <truerc...@nononospam.com> wrote in message

> In article <a0JY9.1804$rH3.73...@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
> "qwerty" <nos...@all.com> wrote:
>
> > Clinton fought terrorism throughout his entire term of office.
>
> This is a joke. Dick Morris said the WJC hated even hearing anything
> about terrorism. He was in deep, deep denial on this issue.

It's FACT. I guess you didn't read this part from that post:

sheila

Jan 27, 2003, 12:51:27 AM1/27/03
David (David) wrote in message news:<3e3468d2...@news.chartertn.net>...

Im so mad at Bill Clinton. He was POTUS. Not a stupid man, He had the
carisma, the smarts, the savy to win a nation, perhaps the world...and
he fucking blew it! A good Captian thinks about his crew. Bill
Clinton thought only about himself! Instead of brining respect to
America he brought scorn. However, It would have been nice if somehow
he could have won another term, stayed long enough to reap the harvest
he had planted. Unfortunately someone else has to clean up his mess.

banjocat

Jan 27, 2003, 3:37:47 PM1/27/03
.Bithead. <bit...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message news:<7a293vceabshhc1ic...@4ax.com>...

Nope.

qwerty

Jan 27, 2003, 7:49:42 PM1/27/03

> In article <LH_Y9.112$Jy6.24...@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>,

> "qwerty" <nos...@all.com> wrote:
>
> > "Metal Recruit" <truerc...@nononospam.com> wrote in message

> > > This is a joke. Dick Morris said the WJC hated even hearing anything
> > > about terrorism. He was in deep, deep denial on this issue.
> >
> > It's FACT. I guess you didn't read this part from that post:
> >

> > What did Bush do between taking office in Jan and Sept to fight
terrorism?
> > What did Bush do during that 9 months to fight terrorism?
>
> Not enough, qwerty, but Bush's inaction does not mean "Clinton fought

> terrorism throughout his entire term of office."

It does mean the Bush had no interest in fighting terrorism until AFTER 9/11
and that he even ignored reports predicting exactly that kind of attack.
You accuse Clinton of doing nothing to fight terrorism, yet Bush did nothing
and little interest in such until 9/11.

> That claim about WJC is absolutely false.

Nope, it's absolutely true! Try reading ALL the cites this time. Clinton

fought terrorism throughout his entire term of office.

1. 1993 WTC bombing: The perpetrators were hunted down, captured, put

http://www.cnn.com/US/9801/08/yousef/index.html

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9606/28/saudi.probe.pm/

http://www.cnn.com/2001/LAW/06/21/khobar.indictments/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/inatl/longterm/eafricabombing/eafricabo
mbing.htm
-

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/world/DailyNews/yemen_usscole010111.html

July 30, 1996

http://www.cnn.com/US/9607/30/clinton.terrorism/

http://www.cnsnews.com/InDepth/archive/199808/IND19980820o.html

http://www.cnn.com/US/9607/30/clinton.terrorism/

mike

Jan 27, 2003, 10:50:08 PM1/27/03

".Bithead." wrote:

> >Clinton fought terrorism throughout his entire term of office.
>
> Suuuurrrrreee he did.

The fact that he did it quietly with the racous yahoos that accompany
a Tex-Ass roundup must dissapoint you.

FACT: The deficit is at a all time high.
FACT: Unemplyment is at an all time high.
FACT: The market has Tanked!
FACT: We are in a recession.
FACT: Our kids are going to die for oil.
FACT: A BU$H is in the White House...again!

mike

Jan 27, 2003, 10:51:07 PM1/27/03

They didn't read it beacuse it wasn't given to them as an emema by Rush!!!!

mike

Jan 27, 2003, 10:53:53 PM1/27/03

The FACT that he BALANCED THE BUDGET, something that R-R-Ronnie
and POPPY Bu$h never could do really burns you, doesn't it? You choose
to ignore the FACT that Bu$h as spent the surplus like a drunken salilor
on shore leave, and doesn't have a clue about economics....oh he knows
how to hand out the corporate welfare and pork to his buddies, but as
an economic leader, he's an idiot.

eflorack

Jan 28, 2003, 9:03:04 AM1/28/03
mike <ga...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message news:<3E35FE76...@nyc.rr.com>...

> ".Bithead." wrote:
> >
> > >Clinton fought terrorism throughout his entire term of office.
> >
> > Suuuurrrrreee he did.
>
> The fact that he did it quietly with the racous yahoos that accompany
> a Tex-Ass roundup must dissapoint you.
>
> FACT: The deficit is at a all time high.
> FACT: Unemplyment is at an all time high.
> FACT: The market has Tanked!

Fact is, The market was tanking at the last 9 months at least of
Clinton's watch. Given Clinton insistance on fudging the books to make
himself look good, the fact is that it was likley going on for far
longer than we were told.

> FACT: We are in a recession.

Fact is, we are now suffering the effects of Bill Clinton's
presidency. Good thing we now have a real leader, or we'd be in even
worse shape.

> FACT: Our kids are going to die for oil.

Ah, another idiot. Tell me, if this was about oil, wouldn't it be far
easier to simply put up with SoDamn Insane's military malarkey? I'm
sure if we turned a blind eye to his asperations, that he'd be quite
willing to sell us lots of oil at below market prices....

> FACT: A BU$H is in the White House...again!

Yep. Good thing Gore lost, huh?

AKA

Jan 28, 2003, 9:21:41 AM1/28/03

"eflorack" <eflo...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message

If you were in the military and in a combat situation, with live rounds
kicking up dust all around you, would you want to look up and see george
bush as your captain making the decisions on whether you live or die?

Bush is like a little boy who stamps his feet and holds his breath.

---

qwerty

Jan 28, 2003, 6:54:32 PM1/28/03

> In article <GskZ9.1975$Z93.85...@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
> They both didn't do nearly enough to fight terrorism before 9/11.
>
> I know, I know, in your black-and-white world, if you're for Clinton,
> you must be against Bush on everything, and if you're for Bush, you must
> be against Clinton on everything.

Clinton did as much as he could, ESPECIALLY considering the just wonderful
support he recieved from the Republicans every time did try and do
something, NOT!

> Well, I've got news for you--it's not that simple.

Indeed, you can't blame 9/11 on Clinton.

> > > That claim about WJC is absolutely false.
> >
> > Nope, it's absolutely true! Try reading ALL the cites this time.
> > Clinton fought terrorism throughout his entire term of office.
>

> As you've so clearly pointed out, WJC didn't nothing to prevent
> terrorism...all he did was react. Sitting around waiting for something
> to happen and then arresting a couple of guys afterward is *not*
> fighting terrorism.

Geee, just like Bush until 9/11. However, Bush ignored reports of just that
kind of attack and was completely uninterested prior to that attack.

qwerty

Jan 28, 2003, 6:56:20 PM1/28/03

> In article <b163gg$ecd$1...@slb0.atl.mindspring.net>,

> "AKA" <fal...@das.com> wrote:
>
> > If you were in the military and in a combat situation, with live rounds
> > kicking up dust all around you, would you want to look up and see george
> > bush as your captain making the decisions on whether you live or die?
> >
> > Bush is like a little boy who stamps his feet and holds his breath.
>
> Gore would be fragged. No one would want to wait for him to make a
> decision.

Gore would have shown enough smarts, diplomacy and understanding of foreign
relations to never get the military into that situation in the first place.

qwerty

Jan 28, 2003, 10:09:56 PM1/28/03

> In article <YKEZ9.423$Ir6.52...@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>,

> "qwerty" <nos...@all.com> wrote:
>
> > Clinton did as much as he could, ESPECIALLY considering the just
wonderful
> > support he recieved from the Republicans every time did try and do
> > something, NOT!
>
> You're right--Clinton did as much as he could, NOT!

The Republicans supported Clinton in fighting terrorism, NOT!

qwerty

Jan 28, 2003, 10:11:03 PM1/28/03

> In article <EMEZ9.424$Pp6.51...@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>,
> Is there any subject that doesn't cause you to reflexively suck Gore's
> and/or Clinton's dicks?

Is there any subject that you can't blame on Clinton or Gore while your
tongue is stuck up Bush's ass?

qwerty

Jan 28, 2003, 11:06:58 PM1/28/03

> In article <8CHZ9.458$0Y6.53...@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>,
> You are so pathetic.
>
> It's obvious that both Clinton and pre-9/11 Bush didn't do enough.

Bush did NOTHING prior to 9/11. Worse he ignored reports predicting the
very kind of attack that occurred and one's that strongly advocated a
cabinet level position to fight terrorism.

> But you are so in love with Clinton that you just can't bring yourself
> to criticize his failure in this realm.

But you are so in love with Bush that you just can't bring yourself to
critizie his complete failure in this realm.

Bill

Jan 29, 2003, 10:39:42 AM1/29/03
"qwerty" <nos...@all.com> wrote in message news:<CrIZ9.469$yK7.57...@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>...

Geeze...I had more articulate debates in Jr. High School.

Tom Hand

Jan 29, 2003, 11:27:43 AM1/29/03

"Bill" <bill...@msn.com> wrote in message

Oh, don't be so *critizie*. :-)

lefty

Jan 29, 2003, 3:03:15 PM1/29/03

qwerty

Jan 29, 2003, 7:56:50 PM1/29/03

> In article <CrIZ9.469$yK7.57...@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>,

> "qwerty" <nos...@all.com> wrote:
>
> > "Metal Recruit" <truerc...@nononospam.com> wrote in message

> > > You are so pathetic.
> > >
> > > It's obvious that both Clinton and pre-9/11 Bush didn't do enough.
> >
> > Bush did NOTHING prior to 9/11.
>
> Okay. Neither did Clinton.

Nope, see my cites.

> > Worse he ignored reports predicting the
> > very kind of attack that occurred
>

> A complete and total misreading of the facts.

Turning over the Hart/Ruhdnam report to FEMA was appropriate?

> > and one's that strongly advocated a
> > cabinet level position to fight terrorism.
>

> Clinton has already established that position, hadn't he?
>
> Oh, wait...no, he hadn't. Why not, q?

The report recommending that position was released during Bush's term of
office, not Clintons.

mike

Jan 30, 2003, 1:27:05 PM1/30/03

Yep. Now we can have a Rodham in the white house!

mike

Jan 30, 2003, 1:28:34 PM1/30/03

Metal Recruit wrote:

> Is there any subject that doesn't cause you to reflexively suck Gore's
> and/or Clinton's dicks?

Is there any subject that doesn't cause you to reflexively bend over
and become a bitch for the RepubliKKKan Party?

qwerty

Jan 30, 2003, 7:16:27 PM1/30/03

> > > Clinton has already established that position, hadn't he?
> > >
> > > Oh, wait...no, he hadn't. Why not, q?
> >
> > The report recommending that position was released during Bush's term of
> > office, not Clintons.
>
> Clinton can't do anything without a report.

Bush can't do anything evenn WITH a report.

> Okay. I see.

Indeed.

> What a great leader Clinton was.

What a poor leader Bush is!

Phreddy Phlintstone

Jan 31, 2003, 2:50:42 PM1/31/03
On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 01:53:35 GMT, David (David) wrote:

>On 25 Jan 2003 17:26:45 -0800, valke...@yahoo.com (Alvin
>Valkenheiser) wrote:
>
>>It looks as if Hitlery Clinton went to visit some wives, of Marines
>>that are getting ready to ship out to go kick Sadam's ass. To bad for
>>Hitlery that most of those wives did not want Hitlery to be anywhere
>>around them. Hitlery was about as welcome on that Marine base as a bad
>>case of diarrhea would be. About the only thing Hitlery could do is
>>bring them bad luck.
>>
>>On the evening news they would not show Hitlery and those wives,
>>because of the fact that most of those wives would like to have put
>>their foot up her ass as they sent her flying out the door.
>>
>>Hitlery was not welcome trying to get some sort of cheap press
>>coverage, and a photo op, out of people that are actually serving
>>their country.
>

>No shit. If her husband Bubba had done something other than blow up an
>aspirin factory in response to terrorism during his eight years in
>office, this action in Iraq would most likely not be necessary now.

You must be eight years old because if you were a couple of years
older you would have remembered that it was Dubya's daddy that had the
chance to bury Saddam six feet under but blew it.

Phreddy
--
"If it ain't broke, don't lend it."

Red Green

mike

Jan 31, 2003, 9:31:46 PM1/31/03

mike

Jan 31, 2003, 9:33:19 PM1/31/03

Metal Recruit wrote:

> In article <hkkl3vghsuk95lvbg...@4ax.com>,

> Phreddy Phlintstone <phreddy...@localnet.com> wrote:
>
> > You must be eight years old because if you were a couple of years
> > older you would have remembered that it was Dubya's daddy that had the
> > chance to bury Saddam six feet under but blew it.
>

> He was simply following the UN mandate, which was to get Iraq out of
> Kuwait.
>
> The same people who complain about Bush 41 not getting Saddam in '91,
> now complain that Bush 43 *must* get a UN mandate.

He will not the mandate, and when he gives the order, we will become
"a rogue state in violation of major UN mandates with weapons of
madd distruction".

mike

Feb 1, 2003, 10:44:58 PM2/1/03

Metal Recruit wrote:

> In article <3E3B3215...@nyc.rr.com>, mike <ga...@nyc.rr.com>

> wrote:
>
> > Clinton fought terrorism throughout his entire term of office.
>

> Treating them like criminals and arresting a couple of guys here and
> there is *not* going to get the job done.
>
> Clinton was in great denial about terrorism--just as his close advisor,
> Dick Morris.

Bin Laden is a Saudi, most of the 9/11'ers were Saudi, so do we invade
Saudi Arabia?

What would you have us do, MR?

qwerty

Feb 2, 2003, 5:38:22 PM2/2/03

> In article <3E3C94BD...@nyc.rr.com>, mike <ga...@nyc.rr.com>
> You're really in the dark, Mike.
>
> While ObL is a Saudi, he *hates* the Saudi Arabian government (for its
> alliance with the US). There's no sense in making the House of Saud
> responsible for the actions of al-Qaeda.

OBL also hates Saddam so I guess there's no sense in making him responsible
for the actions of Al-Qaeda either!

mike

Feb 3, 2003, 12:02:43 AM2/3/03

Metal Recruit wrote:

> In article <3E3C94BD...@nyc.rr.com>, mike <ga...@nyc.rr.com>
> wrote:
>

> You're really in the dark, Mike.
>
> While ObL is a Saudi, he *hates* the Saudi Arabian government (for its
> alliance with the US). There's no sense in making the House of Saud
> responsible for the actions of al-Qaeda.

What would you have us do, MR?

mike

Feb 3, 2003, 12:04:48 AM2/3/03

MR is just another Bud-swilling neanderthal who wants to see someone
get thier ass kicked. It doesn't matter who.

qwerty

Feb 3, 2003, 8:12:00 PM2/3/03

> In article <3E3DF8DF...@nyc.rr.com>, mike <ga...@nyc.rr.com>
> The Axis of Evil thing was corny, but an okay start.
>
> I'd like to see Bush come out with a list of terrorist-supporting
> countries. Make the list public and let the leaders know that we will be
> going down that list, in no particular order, and going to crush anyone
> supporting terrorists by any means necessary.
>
> Then, proceed to work on the list.

Will you be staring with Poland or Belgium?

> I suspect that as countries get a check mark on them, that the remaining
> list will quickly get shorter as the bad guys figure out that supporting
> terrorists is hazardous to their health.
>
> Metal Recruit

.Bithead.

Feb 4, 2003, 9:31:12 PM2/4/03
On 27 Jan 2003 12:37:47 -0800, banj...@bellsouth.net (banjocat)
wrote:

>.Bithead. <bit...@rochester.rr.com> wrote in message news:<7a293vceabshhc1ic...@4ax.com>...
>> On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 22:19:32 GMT, David (David) wrote:

>> >LOL! Hell, after Clinton left office even his own inside people said
>> >he dropped the ball on terrorism!
>>

>> Yep.
>
>Nope.

Morris Critiques Clinton's Anti-Terrorism Policy
Daily Policy Digest

Terrorism Issues

Friday, February 08, 2002
During the Clinton administration's two terms in office, terrorism was
treated primarily as a criminal justice problem and was not allowed to
get in the way of the "real" foreign policy issues -- relations with
Russia and China and the dynamics of the western alliance, according
to former Clinton aide Dick Morris. Morris says the administration
opposed almost every proposal for toughening measures against
terrorism. For example:

* When legislation was proposed to cripple Iranian funding of
terrorism by mandating U.S. retaliation against companies that aided
its oil industry, the administration first threatened to veto it
unless the president were allowed to waive sanctions, then blocked
sanctions in virtually every case after the legislation was passed.

* When Clinton was advised to pass a law requiring that driver's
licenses for aliens expire when their visas do (so that a routine
traffic stop could trigger the deportation process), the White House
rejected the idea on the grounds that it would constitute racial
profiling.

* Clinton refused to establish a "president's list" of seemingly
charitable groups that were in fact fund-raising fronts for
terrorists.

* Despite staff recommendations that he require baggage X-ray
screening at airports, federalization of air security and restoration
of air marshals to commercial flights, Mr. Clinton did nothing to
implement any of these proposals.

* When advisers proposed an oil embargo against Iran, the president
did nothing, despite evidence that the 1998 Khobar Towers bombing in
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, had Iranian backing.

If Clinton had any personal stamp on foreign policy, Morris says, it
was the subordination of military and security issues to economic
concerns.

Source: Dick Morris, "While Clinton Fiddled: A Story of Fecklessness
in the Face of Terror," Wall Street Journal, Tuesday, February 5,
2002.

You were saying, Moron?

-->

/BitHead's Place: Political commentary from the REAL world. /\
/ http://greysanctuary.com/columnists/bithead/index.asp _/ /\
/ http://home.rochester.rr.com/bitheads/ / \/
/ Before you preach tolerance, THINK. \ /
Those who tolerate *everything*, stand for *nothing*. /\
____________________________________________________________/ /
____________________________________________________________\/
\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \\ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \

Phoenix

Feb 5, 2003, 1:30:32 AM2/5/03
In article
<pqt04vcg31885rh5t...@4ax.com>,
bit...@rochester.rr.com says...

Perhaps Clinton saw that Islamic control over
Iran is waning, and the more affluent the
middle class is over there, the less likely
they'll embrace stricter Muslim laws.

Iran might very well come around on it's own.
Attendance in the Mosques is in the single
digits and 50% of the population is under 25.
Why sway the population into the unification
of victimhood when so many in Iran want to
break out?

> * When Clinton was advised to pass a law requiring that driver's
> licenses for aliens expire when their visas do (so that a routine
> traffic stop could trigger the deportation process), the White House
> rejected the idea on the grounds that it would constitute racial
> profiling.

I'm on the fence on this one. If the 19
hijackers could steal identities so easily, I
imagine that getting valid licenses wouldn't
be a problem. Also, catching someone with
improper ID involves stopping them first.
Plenty of people drive without licenses for
years without getting stopped.

> * Clinton refused to establish a "president's list" of seemingly
> charitable groups that were in fact fund-raising fronts for
> terrorists.

What fund raising fronts did we not know about
already? Why would we need some stupid
"President's list"?

> * Despite staff recommendations that he require baggage X-ray
> screening at airports, federalization of air security and restoration
> of air marshals to commercial flights, Mr. Clinton did nothing to
> implement any of these proposals.

That was Gore's proposal and was soundly
condemned by Congress from the get go.
Clinton saw a losing battle.

> * When advisers proposed an oil embargo against Iran, the president
> did nothing, despite evidence that the 1998 Khobar Towers bombing in
> Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, had Iranian backing.

Is that true? I've never read anywhere that
Iran has backed any bombings other than the
suicide bombings in Lebanon.

> If Clinton had any personal stamp on foreign policy, Morris says, it
> was the subordination of military and security issues to economic
> concerns.

Morris is trying to remain pertinent. He sees
his best chance at being a Player again is to
condemn Clinton. He was a little ferrety
pollster who never had a grasp of foreign
policy, economic or military. He was only
good at reading numbers.

bel

mike

Feb 5, 2003, 7:53:04 AM2/5/03

".Bithead." wrote:

DICK Morris....the modern Judas.

eflorack

Feb 5, 2003, 3:15:23 PM2/5/03
mike <ga...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message news:<3E410A01...@nyc.rr.com>...

> ".Bithead." wrote:
>
> DICK Morris....the modern Judas.

Ah, yes, the open mindedness of liberals. Either lockstep, or we'll turn on you.
Thanks for the example.

banjocat

Feb 5, 2003, 10:44:07 PM2/5/03
.Bithead. <bit...@rochester.rr.com> puked up more of his endless garbage as he wrote in message news:<pqt04vcg31885rh5t...@4ax.com>...