Jews, the destroyers

Buck Turgidson

Jun 22, 2002, 8:23:39 AM6/22/02

We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain destroyers forever. Nothing
that you will do will meet our needs and demands. We will forever
destroy because we need a world of our own.
-- Maurice Samuel

We Jews, who have posed as Saviors of the World, we are today nothing
else but the world's seducers, its destroyers, its incendiaries, its
executioners.
-- Oscar Levy

You have not begun to appreciate the depth of our guilt. We are
intruders. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your
ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the
bottom of not merely the latest great war, but of every other major
revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and
frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing
it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it. Who knows what
great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you
alone.
-- Marcus Eli Ravage

- Buck Turgidson turgidson AT nym DOT alias DOT net

In all the Western world, whether Britain, Canada, the United
States, Australia, France or Germany, coloreds get the nod over
Whites -- because that is in the interest of the Jews who
actually run these countries, more or less behind the scenes,
although they are starting to lose their fear and openly show
their control. The Jew is your enemy, White man. He will destroy
your country to make a nest for its kind. -Vanguard News Network

Ich kämpfe!

Amigocabal

Jun 22, 2002, 11:43:06 AM6/22/02
Who can argue with this sensible crap?

Buck Turgidson wrote:

> Ich kДmpfe!

Larry Alpert

Jun 22, 2002, 3:09:45 PM6/22/02

"Buck Turgidson" <Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote in
message news:SN3G8FVV3742...@Nyarlatheotep-frog.org...

> We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain destroyers forever. Nothing
> that you will do will meet our needs and demands. We will forever
> destroy because we need a world of our own.
> -- Maurice Samuel
>
> We Jews, who have posed as Saviors of the World, we are today
nothing
> else but the world's seducers, its destroyers, its incendiaries, its
> executioners.
> -- Oscar Levy
>
> You have not begun to appreciate the depth of our guilt. We are
> intruders. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your
> ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at
the
> bottom of not merely the latest great war, but of every other major
> revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion
and
> frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing
> it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it. Who knows what
> great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you
> alone.
> -- Marcus Eli Ravage

And we will not rest until we rid the world of the Aryan scourge.

g-nome

Jun 22, 2002, 9:17:19 PM6/22/02
Ah, Buck the Paranoid, Buck the Fascist, Buck the Anti-Semite,
and as always buck the Raciest. Why do you cross post here?
It's your right, but still why?

Shalom, Michael.

g-nome

Jun 22, 2002, 9:47:35 PM6/22/02

Careful. Historically speaking the Aryans were a nomadic
Peoples that lived in the part of the world that we now
call India, Pakistan, and the southern Himalayans. About
5000 years ago they started their migration North and West
They eventually became the Ethnic Peoples we now call the
Roma, the Gypsies. Hitler wiped out completely the Gypsies
of Poland and Czechoslovakia. And in doing so, killed off
the the real Aryans.
This is real. It is in no way an attempt to rewrite History.
It is only a stone cold very sad fact. If he only knew. I do
not believe he would have cared. Megalomaniacs seldom care
what they do to bring forth their domination over a Nation
or Nations. Or care what they have to do in order to achieve
their goals.

Shalom, Michael.

Scholarly Fungi

Jun 22, 2002, 10:29:48 PM6/22/02
Aryans were the Indo-European people that invaded India. They belong to the
Indo-European language group. The closest relatives are today's Iranians.
The Indo-Iranian people such as the Scythians, Medes, Persians all
originated from the Eurasian steppes. That include parts of eastern Ukraine
to the Caucasus and central Asia, basically where ever the Indo-European
homeland was. I suspect the Hittites were an Indo-Iranian people as well.
This is entirely my hypothesis though.

Sadly, as an ethnic group, the Gypsies fared the worst during WWII. They
were the first to be placed in concentration camps because any capable
wartime leadership would not allow any nomadic people to roam around his
backyards in which spies and partisans can hide. Since they were in
concentration camps earlier than any one else and also were at the bottom of
the pecking order in these integrated camps, they thus fared the worst.

"g-nome" <mpc...@lafn.org> wrote in message

g-nome

Jun 22, 2002, 11:15:14 PM6/22/02
I reserve the right to disagree. It doesn't mean I don't like you
or your politics. You have a different point of view. What I was
taught my have been different, and maybe wrong. I just heard the
story backwards than you did.
I like your web name, mine is Roman in origen, but if you know
enough to post a logical and informative POV like this, leads me
to believe you know what you're talking about. And I don't have
to tell you this. I like this. It happens here far too few times.
And either way, Hitler had it wrong. No?

Shalom, Michael.

David S. Maddison

Jun 23, 2002, 1:22:48 AM6/23/02
In article <SN3G8FVV3742...@Nyarlatheotep-frog.org> 22 Jun
2002 14:23:39 +0200 Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header (Buck
Turgidson) wrote:

>We Jews, we, the destroyers, will remain destroyers forever. Nothing
>that you will do will meet our needs and demands. We will forever
>destroy because we need a world of our own.
>-- Maurice Samuel

Context? Reference?

>We Jews, who have posed as Saviors of the World, we are today nothing
>else but the world's seducers, its destroyers, its incendiaries, its
>executioners.
>-- Oscar Levy

Context? Reference?

>You have not begun to appreciate the depth of our guilt. We are
>intruders. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your
>ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the
>bottom of not merely the latest great war, but of every other major
>revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and
>frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing
>it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it. Who knows what
>great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you
>alone.
>-- Marcus Eli Ravage

That quote comes from a work of satire. I note that you just did a
cut'n'paste job and did not quote the actual source. I have actually
researched the source but am not going to do your homework for you...

[..]

David

Message has been deleted

Joseph Hertzlinger

Jun 23, 2002, 2:23:09 AM6/23/02
On 22 Jun 2002 14:23:39 +0200, Buck Turgidson
<Anonymous...@See.Comment.Header> wrote:

>You have not begun to appreciate the depth of our guilt. We are
>intruders. We are subverters. We have taken your natural world, your
>ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them. We have been at the
>bottom of not merely the latest great war, but of every other major
>revolution in your history. We have brought discord and confusion and
>frustration into your personal and public life. We are still doing
>it. No one can tell how long we shall go on doing it. Who knows what
>great and glorious destiny might have been yours if we had left you
>alone.
>-- Marcus Eli Ravage

The complete essay:

A Real Case Against Jews

by Marcus Eli Ravage

reprinted from The Century Magazine January 1928

Of course, you do resent us. It is no good telling me you don't. So
let us not waste any time on denials and alibis. You know you do, and
I know it, and we understand each other. To be sure, some of your best
friends are Jews, and all that. I have heard that before once or
twice, I think. And I know too, that you do not include me personally
- "me" being any particular individual Jew - when you fling out at us
in your wholesale fashion, because I am, well, so different, don't you
know, almost as good as one of yourselves. That little exemption does
not, somehow, move me to gratitude; but never mind that now. It is
the aggressive, climbing, pushing, materialistic sort you dislike -
those, in a world, who remind you so much of your own up-and-coming
brethren. We understand each other perfectly. I don't hold it against
you.

Bless my soul, I do not blame anybody for disliking anybody. The thing
that intrigues me about this anti-Jewish business, as you play at it,
you make such fantastic and transparent excuses, you seem to be
suffering from self-consciousness so horribly, that if the performance
were not so grotesque it would be irritating.

It is not as if you were amateurs: you have been at it for over
fifteen centuries. Yet watching you and hearing your childish
pretexts, one might get the impression that you did not know
yourselves what it is all about. You resent us, but you cannot clearly
say why. You think up a new excuse - a "reason" is what you call it -
every other day. You have been piling up justification for yourself
these many hundreds of years and each new invention is more laughable
than the last and each new excuse contradicts and annihilates the
last.

Not so many years ago I used to hear that we were money-grubbers and
commercial materialists; now the complaint is being whispered around
that no art and no profession is safe against Jewish invasion.

We are, if you are to be believed, at once clannish and exclusive, and
unassimilable because we won't intermarry with you, and we are also
climbers and pushers and a menace to your racial integrity.

Our standard of living is so low that we create your slums and sweat
industries, and so high that we crowd you out of your best residential
sections. We shirk our patriotic duty in wartime because we are
pacifists by nature and tradition, and we are the arch-plotters of
universal wars and the chief beneficiaries of those wars (see "The
protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion".)

We are at once the founders and leading adherents of capitalism and
the chief perpetrators of the rebellion against capitalism.

Surely, history has nothing like us for versatility!

And oh! I almost forgot the reasons of reasons. We are the
stiff-necked people who never accepted Christianity, and we are the
criminal people who crucified its founder.

But I tell you, you are self-deceivers. You lack either the
self-knowledge or the mettle to face the facts squarely and own up to
the truth. You resent the Jew not because, as some of you seem to
think, we crucified Jesus but because we gave him birth. Your real
quarrel with us is not that we have rejected Christianity but that we
have imposed it upon you!

Your loose, contradictory charges against us are not a patch on the
blackness of our proved historic offence. You accuse us of stirring up
revolution in Moscow. Suppose we admit the charge. What of it?
Compared with what Paul the Jew of Tarsus accomplished in Rome, the
Russian upheavals a mere street brawl.

You make much noise and fury about the undue Jewish influence in your
theatres and movie palaces. Very good; granted your complaint is
well-founded. But what is that compared to our staggering influence in
your churches, your schools, your laws and your governments, and the
very thoughts you think every day?

A clumsy Russian forges a set of papers and publishes them in a book
called "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" which shows that we
plotted to bring on the late World War. You believe that book. All
right. For the sake of argument, we will underwrite every word of it.
It is genuine and authentic. But what is that besides the
unquestionable historical conspiracy which we have carried out, which
we never have denied because you never had the courage to charge us
with it, and of which the full record is extant for anybody to read?

If you really are serious when you talk of Jewish plots, may I not
direct your attention to one worth talking about? What use is it
wasting words on the alleged control of your public opinion by Jewish
financiers, newspaper owners, and movie magnates, when you might as
well justly accuse us of the proved control of your whole civilization
by the Jewish Gospels?

You have not begun to appreciate the real depth of our guilt. We are
intruders. We are disturbers. We are subverters. We have taken your

natural world, your ideals, your destiny, and played havoc with them.

We have been at the bottom of not merely the latest Great War but of
nearly all your wars, not only of the Russian but of nearly every

other major revolution in your history. We have brought discord and
confusion and frustration into your personal and public life. We are

still doing it. No one can tell how long, we shall go on doing it.

Look back a little and see what has happened. Nineteen hundred years
ago you were an innocent, care-free pagan race. You worshipped
countless Gods and Goddesses, the spirits of the air, of the running
streams and of the woodland. You took unblushing pride in the glory of
your naked bodies. You carved images of your gods and of the
tantalizing human figure. You delighted in the combats of the field,
the arena and the battle-ground. War and slavery were fixed
institutions in your systems. Disporting yourselves on the hillsides
and in the valleys of the great outdoors, you took to speculating on
the wonder and mystery of life and laid the foundations of natural
science and philosophy. Yours was a noble, sensual culture, unirked by
the prickings of the social conscience or by any sentimental
questionings about human equality. Who knows what great and glorious

destiny might have been yours if we had left you alone.

But we did not leave you alone. We took you in hand and pulled down
the beautiful and generous structure you had reared, and changed the
whole course of your history. We conquered you as no empire of yours
ever subjugated Africa or Asia. And we did it all without bullets,
without blood or turmoil, without force of any kind. We did it solely
by the irresistible might of our spirit, with ideas, with propaganda.

We made you the willing and unconscious bearers of our mission to the
whole world, to the barbarous races of the world, to the countless
unborn generations. Without fully understanding what we were doing to
you, you became the agents at large of our racial tradition, carrying
our gospel to unexplored ends of the earth.

Our tribal customs have become the core of your moral code. Our tribal
laws have furnished the basic groundwork of all your august
constitutions and legal systems. Our legends and our folk-tales are
the sacred lore which you croon to your infants. Our poets have filled
your hymnals and your prayer-books. Our national history has become an
indispensable part of the learning of your pastors and priests and
scholars. Our Kings, our statesmen, our prophets, our warriors are
your heroes. Our ancient little country is your Holy Land. Our
national literature is your Holy Bible. What our people thought and
taught has become inextricable woven into your very speech and
tradition, until no one among you can be called educated who is not
familiar with our racial heritage.

Jewish artisans and Jewish fishermen are your teachers and your
saints, with countless statues carved in their image and innumerable
cathedrals raised to their memories. A Jewish maiden is your ideal of
motherhood and womanhood. A Jewish rebel-prophet is the central figure
in your religious worship. We have pulled down your idols, cast aside
your racial inheritance, and substituted for them our God and our
traditions. No conquest in history can even remotely compare with this
clean sweep of our conquest over you.

How did we do it? Almost by accident. Nearly two thousand years ago in
far-off Palestine, our religion had fallen into decay and materialism.
Money-changers were in possession of the temple. Degenerate, selfish
priests grew fat. Then a young patriot-idealist arose and went about
the land calling for a revival of the faith. He had no thought of
setting up a new church. Like all the prophets before him, his only
aim was to purify and revitalize the old creed. He attacked the
priests and drove the money-changers from the temple. This brought him
into conflict with the established order and its supporting pillars.
The Roman authorities , who were in occupation of the country, fearing
his revolutionary agitation as a political effort to oust them,
arrested him, tried him and condemned him to death by crucifixion, a
common form of execution at that time. The followers of Jesus of
Nazereth, mainly slaves and poor workmen, in their bereavement and
disappointment, turned away from the world and formed themselves into
a brotherhood of pacifists non-resisters, sharing their memory of
their crucified leader and living together communistically. They were
merely a new sect in Judea, without power or consequence, neither the
first nor the last.

Only after the destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans did the new
creed come into prominence. Then a patriotic Jew named Paul or Saul
conceived the idea of humbling the Roman power by destroying the
morale of its soldiery with the doctrines of love and non-resistance
preached by the little sect of Jewish Christians. He became the
Apostle to the Gentiles, he who hitherto had been one of the most
active persecutors of the band. And so well did Paul do his work that
within four centuries the great empire which had subjugated Palestine
along with half of the world, was a heap of ruins. And the law which
went forth from Zion became the official religion of Rome.

This was the beginning of our dominance in your world. But it was only
a beginning. From this time forth your history is little more than a
struggle for mastery between your own old pagan spirit and our Jewish
spirit. Half your wars, great and little, are religious wars, fought
over the interpretation of one thing or another in our teachings. You
no sooner broke free from your primitive religious simplicity and
attempted the practice of the pagan Roman learning than Luther armed
with our Gospel arose to down you and re-enthrone our heritage. Take
the three principal revolutions in modern times - the French, the
American, and the Russian. What are they but the triumphs of the
Jewish idea of social, political and economic justice?

And the end is still a long way off. We still dominate you. At this
very moment your churches are torn asunder by a civil war between
Fundamentalists and Modernists, that is to say between those who cling
to our teachings and traditions literally and those who are striving
by slow steps to dispossess us. Again and again the Puritan heritage
of Judea breaks out in waves of stage censorship, Sunday blue laws and
national prohibition acts. And while these things are happening you
twaddle about Jewish influence in the movies.

Is it any wonder you resent us? We have put a clog upon your
progress. We have imposed upon you an alien book and an alien faith
which you cannot digest, which is at cross-purposes with your native
spirit, which keeps you everlasting ill-at-ease, and which you lack
the spirit to either reject or accept in full.

In full, of course, you never have accepted our Christian teachings.
In your hearts you still are pagans. You still take pride in the glory
of the nude human figure. Your social conscience, in spite of all
democracy and all your social revolution, is still a pitifully
imperfect thing. We have merely divided your soul. confused your
impulses and paralysed your desires. In the midst of the battle you
are obliged to kneel down to him who commanded you to turn the other
cheek, who said "Resist not evil" and "Blessed are the peace-makers".
In your lust for gain you are suddenly disturbed by a memory from your
Sunday school days about taking no thought for the morrow. In your
industrial struggles, when you would smash a strike without
compunction, you are suddenly reminded that the poor are blessed and
that men are brothers in the Fatherhood of the Lord. And you are about
to yield to temptation, your Jewish training puts a deterrent hand on
your shoulder and dashes the brimming cup from your lips. You
Christians have never become Christianized. To that extent we have
failed with you. But we have forever spoiled the fun of paganism for
you.

So why should you not resent us? If we were in your place we should
probably dislike you more cordially than you do us. But we should make
no bones about telling you why. We should not resort to subterfuges
and transparent pretext. With millions of painfully respectable Jewish
shopkeepers all about us we should not insult your intelligence and
your own honesty by talking about communism as a Jewish philosophy.
And with millions hard-working impecunious Jewish peddlers and
labourers we should make ourselves ridiculous by talking about
international capitalism as a Jewish monopoly. No we should go
straight to the point. We should contemplate this confused ineffectual
muddle which we call civilization, this half-Christian half-pagan
medley, and - we should say to you point-blank: "For this mess thanks
to you, to your prophets, and your Bible."

Len

Jun 23, 2002, 8:21:47 AM6/23/02
Buck, then you must be jewish, as that is what you all want to do, as
well.

Larry Alpert

Jun 23, 2002, 11:34:16 AM6/23/02

"g-nome" <mpc...@lafn.org> wrote in message

Thanks for the insight Michael. It seems as if members of these
groups are even more ignorant than I thought. It would seem that
someone in their ranks would have done some searching somewhere along
the way.....

Shalom....

--
___________________
Lawrence Alpert

g-nome

Jun 23, 2002, 6:44:37 PM6/23/02
I did and I found out that their migration may have been
the other way around. I wrote what I was taught. When someone
states that what I learned may be wrong. I will question the
research, but can accept it if I am wrong. I shall go back to
thelibrary, some of that library being my own, and shall look
over the material written in other books.
If I am wrong, I can be adult enough to accept those facts.
It still place's Hitler's Aryan's in a compleatly differing
context than he espoused. No one is infallible, no one.
Not even me. I can accept that, can you accept something that you
believe is true, to be wrong?

Shalom, Michael.

Larry Alpert

Jun 23, 2002, 9:50:53 PM6/23/02
I can accept many things, though I have little tolerance for racists.

--
___________________
Lawrence Alpert

"g-nome" <mpc...@lafn.org> wrote in message

rAD

Jun 23, 2002, 10:48:43 PM6/23/02

"Larry Alpert" <alp...@attbi.com> wrote in message

Where would you jews be without the Aryans? Just another scummy little
middle eastern tribe.

rAD

Message has been deleted

Larry Alpert

Jun 24, 2002, 11:58:25 PM6/24/02
"rAD" <bl...@blow.net> wrote in message

> > And we will not rest until we rid the world of the Aryan scourge.
>
> Where would you jews be without the Aryans? Just another scummy
little
> middle eastern tribe.
>
> rAD

And if it weren't for us, your pathetic little life would be even more
meaningless.

Larry Alpert

Jun 25, 2002, 12:02:41 AM6/25/02
"Scholarly Fungi" <scholar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Face it, Larry. Racism exists in every culture in the world.
Apparently,
> you don't associate outside of your Jewish neighborhood.
>
> Of course, you can choose to burry your head in the sand just like
ostriches
> and be in denial of Jewish "racism" (just like in Israel). In that
case,
> how can you be a hypocrite and stare into the mirror and say
otherwise?
> Maybe you don't have a mirror in your sand hole.
>
> * * *

> "Larry Alpert" <alp...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> I can accept many things, though I have little tolerance for
racists.

That would be bury, nor burry. If your going to be an asshole, at
least get it right.

Another damned dumb ass Aryan asshole mental midget. I'm not racist,
I'm just right. That's all. Not one of you could come close to being
the person a Jew is. None of you.
We are the superior race. That's the fact, Jack. Just get over it.

Message has been deleted

Joseph Hertzlinger

Jun 25, 2002, 2:20:11 AM6/25/02
On Sun, 23 Jun 2002 22:48:43 -0400, rAD <bl...@blow.net> wrote:

>Where would you jews be without the Aryans? Just another scummy
>little middle eastern tribe.

Required reading: "Delenda Est" by Poul Anderson

Message has been deleted

Larry Alpert

Jun 25, 2002, 8:40:49 PM6/25/02
So, who gives a rat's ass what you think anyway.

And if you are not or cannot pass for an Aryan, so be it. Your still
one of an inferior race.

If you wish to call what Israel is doing oppression of the
Palestinians doesn't make it so. I see it as taking care of a
nuisance. If Israel would disregard world opinion, they would have
fixed the problem a long time ago.

--
___________________
Lawrence Alpert

> What's the matter, Larry? Are you breaking down under a guilty
conscience?

> You have called any one disagreeing with you as a racist. Yet, you
have
> supported the Israeli oppression of the Palestinians. You are a
hypocrite.

> Am I an Aryan? Shit, I am not even Caucasian like yourself. You
can pass
> on as an Aryan, and I have no chance of being one. Get over with
it.

> * * *
>
> "Larry Alpert" <alp...@attbi.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

G. Draper

Jun 26, 2002, 12:26:01 AM6/26/02
On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 00:40:49 GMT, "Larry Alpert" <alp...@attbi.com>
wrote:

>So, who gives a rat's ass what you think anyway.
>
>And if you are not or cannot pass for an Aryan, so be it. Your still
>one of an inferior race.
>
>If you wish to call what Israel is doing oppression of the
>Palestinians doesn't make it so. I see it as taking care of a
>nuisance. If Israel would disregard world opinion, they would have
>fixed the problem a long time ago.
>--

If Israel would disregard world opinion, its funding would dry up very
quickly.

Len

Jun 26, 2002, 10:25:08 PM6/26/02
>So, who gives a rat's ass what you think anyway.

Superior comeback.

>And if you are not or cannot pass for an Aryan, so be it. Your still
>one of an inferior race.
>If you wish to call what Israel is doing oppression of the
>Palestinians doesn't make it so. I see it as taking care of a
>nuisance. If Israel would disregard world opinion, they would have
>fixed the problem a long time ago.

Written as if Adolph and friends themselves would have written it. Was
your family there? You don't act like it. And for you, they died?

Larry Alpert

Jun 27, 2002, 1:50:38 AM6/27/02

> >>So, who gives a rat's ass what you think anyway.<<
>
> Apparently, you do.

If you wish to think so.

> >>And if you are not or cannot pass for an Aryan, so be it. Your
still one
> of an inferior race.<<
>

> There you go. You are a true racist. I arrest my case.

So when will bail be set?

True racist? Please define the use of the adjective true.

> >.If Israel would disregard world opinion, they would have fixed the

problem
> a long time ago.<<
>

> Yes, that is called GENOCIDE.

No, it would be problem solved.
Say adios to the camel jockies......

Larry Alpert

Jun 27, 2002, 1:51:28 AM6/27/02

"G. Draper" <gdrap...@sanpitch.net> wrote in message

Nah. The WJC is in control of world finances anyway.

Larry Alpert

Jun 27, 2002, 1:53:41 AM6/27/02
Well, you're .02 is worth just that.

Try to think along the lines of sarcasm. Anyone can spew forth evil
verbiage. It sounds ridiculous no matter what the source.

--
Lawrence Alpert

"Len" <l...@sonic.net> wrote in message