Disgraced Kop Ken Konrad: Misinformation Central

cyp...@punk.net

May 14, 2002, 6:25:03 PM5/14/02
KENNETH KONRAD
9714 99TH AVE
OZONE PARK, NY 11416
(718)843-8118

Ken Konrad, longtime NY Kop, repeatedly blew his testimony
in cases with total fabrications...he was forced to become
an "administrative assistant" (meaning he was entrusted
with handing out paper-clips and Post-its), and finally
getting the hint, he resigned.

Here are examples of his total fabrications.

In nyc.general Ken [NY <bluesgu...@aol.pantscom> wrote:
#
# Police Officer Gray was offered a breathalizer test and took
# it within the two hours required by the courts. The results were ruled
# admissable by the court and was what convicted him along with what the
# cop in charge of the scene witnessed. What is your problem with that?
#
# Also, the breath test was administered by certified
# technicians just like for any other DWI suspect. It would not be fair
# to have someone not certified administer the test. Who would you
# suggest administer it instead of the technicians? Someone who does not
# know anything about it? Maybe a PBA representative? An armchair chief?
# He got the same treatment by the same techies that any other DWI would
# get, which I would think would be fair.

Ken repeatedly claims Officer Gray took a breathalyzer test.

Not so.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/gray_joseph/050202_ctv.html
#
# "The bottom line here is that he spent the entire day drinking
# while his wife and kids were home on a Saturday," McCormick said.
# "This devoted family man spent his day drinking, spending the
# family money and talking to a woman whose name he can't even
# remember."
#
# Gray's lawyer, Levy, tried to portray a more sober picture of
# the officer. He showed jurors a tape made at the 78th Precinct,
# where Gray was brought for a Breathalyzer and coordination test,
# both of which he refused.

When confronted with the reality of the situation, KKKen responded:

KKKen wrote:
# No way I take advice or comments from Tinkerbell.

In other words, he lied and doesn't give a damn.

Gray absolutely refused the test:

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/newyork/ny-cop1206.story?coll=ny-top-headlines
#
# Judge Feldman said she would permit prosecutors to include
# evidence that Gray refused to submit to a field sobriety test,
# and that empty beer cans were found in Gray's car.

http://www.tragedyinamerica.com/articlep1071.html
#
# Gray then refused to take a Breathalyzer test.

But KKKen went on and on with his lies:

KKKen wrote:
# Once more, he was offered a breathalizer test pursuant to
# state law and he accepted it. Are you seriously suggesting that a
# nurse be brought to central testing to learn how to calibrate a
# machine she never saw before, administer the test and later testify in
# court as an expert? He would have gotten off easily.

KKKen, making it up as he goes:
# On Mon, 13 May 2002 22:52:34 GMT, mike <moo...@nyc.rr.com>
# ejaculated:
#
# >He was forced to, by a court order.
#
# Wrong, bird brain. Gray was given the offer and accepted it,
# figuring he had nothing to lose. Why do you make all that shit up?

Ken Konrad: disgraced former NY police officer, unrepentant liar, bird brain.

The scum of Usenet.

----

Here is another example of his totally fabricating facts,
bitter about his forced resignation...he is now the
consummate cop-basher:

Ken [NY <bluesgu...@aol.pantscom> wrote:
#
# This is part of Mayor Billionaireburger's campaign to return
# New York City to the days of Dinkins. In the future, look for more
# grafitti, men urinating in public, "doggie surprise" on your shoes,
# etc. Riots will follow as will a rise in muggings. Billionaireburger
# and Kelly will return all the wonderful essences of the good old days
# before Guiliani. Billionaire Bloomberg and Kelly can be
# faulted for all the recent shootings that have occurred - and for that
# matter, every other thing we don't like about NYC during the
# Billionaire's administration. Get used to it, you will see a lot more
# bitching until Billionare Bloomberg and his puppet Kelly step down.
# Bullets Flying in NYC -Courtesy of Bloomberg/Kelly Administration

Isn't this pretty:

KKKen wrote:
#
# JL wrote: >NYPD suck
#
# And they fuck your mother.

Yes, it's cop-basher Ken Konrad - nutjob.

But, hey, he looks so happy, doesn't he?

http://home.nyc.rr.com/cypherpunk/ken.jpg

N'yuck N'yuck N'yuck N'yuck ;-)

LED

May 14, 2002, 8:03:55 PM5/14/02

<cyp...@punk.net> wrote in message

> KENNETH KONRAD
> 9714 99TH AVE
> OZONE PARK, NY 11416
> (718)843-8118
>
> he was forced to become
> an "administrative assistant" (meaning he was entrusted
> with handing out paper-clips and Post-its), and finally
> getting the hint, he resigned.

errrr, does this job come with medical?

<<<.......I see the war continues.>>>

mike

May 14, 2002, 9:16:38 PM5/14/02

cyp...@punk.net wrote:

> KENNETH KONRAD
> 9714 99TH AVE
> OZONE PARK, NY 11416
> (718)843-8118
>
> Ken Konrad, longtime NY Kop, repeatedly blew his testimony
> in cases with total fabrications...he was forced to become
> an "administrative assistant" (meaning he was entrusted
> with handing out paper-clips and Post-its), and finally
> getting the hint, he resigned.

kkken kkkonrad upholds "The Big Blue Wall",
or is it his Big Blue Balls?????

kkkenkkkonrad "Deny, Deny, Deny."
kkken did you get this bad advice from your PBA rep?

You have been busted down to lowercase "kkk"
for stupidity, ignorance and arrogance.

Have a nice day.

Ken [NY

May 15, 2002, 8:51:48 AM5/15/02
On Tue, 14 May 2002 22:25:03 GMT, cyp...@punk.net ejaculated:

>Ken Konrad: disgraced former NY police officer, unrepentant liar, bird brain.
>
>The scum of Usenet.

Cypherpunta, the Twinkletoes of Usenet speaks on dominant
males mounting other males:

From: cyp...@punk.net (cyp...@punk.net)
Subject: Re: A QUESTIONABLE INDICTMENT
Newsgroups: alt.thebird.copwatch, alt.rush-limbaugh,
alt.law-enforcement, nyc.general
Date: 2002-04-04 19:54:46 PST

In nyc.general Phil <dogg...@yahoo.com> wrote:
#
# Not necessarily. What Volpe did was a very dehumanizing and
demeaning
# act. Could you think of a better way to humiliate a guy? To take
# away his manhood?
#
# Unless you read something I didn't, there was no sexual intent
# involved.

Phil, in the animal kingdom, it is not uncommon for dominant
males to mount other males in the group.

Ken (NY)
Vice Chairman,
Department Of Redundancy Department
____________________________________

No trees were harmed to bring you
this e-Presentation...

EX

May 15, 2002, 9:02:50 AM5/15/02
mike <moo...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message news:<3CE1B7D0...@nyc.rr.com>...

> You have been busted down to lowercase "kkk"
> for stupidity, ignorance and arrogance.

Coming from one who demonstrates all three with true expertise.

EX

mike

May 15, 2002, 10:00:21 AM5/15/02

"Ken [NY" wrote:

> Phil, in the animal kingdom, it is not uncommon for dominant
> males to mount other males in the group.

KKKen, you see to know a lot about animals and sex with them!

Ken [NY

May 15, 2002, 10:37:36 AM5/15/02
On Tue, 14 May 2002 22:25:03 GMT, cyp...@punk.net ejaculated:

>Ken Konrad: disgraced former NY police officer, unrepentant liar, bird brain.
>
>The scum of Usenet.

Cypherpunta, the Turd of Usenet speaks on the size of male
genitalia:

>In nyc.general no <pu...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>#
># "Ken [NY]" wrote:
># >
># > Detective Martin Mullen was lunching nearby when he heard the screams.
># >
># > Hen ran toward the noise, and found Shorter standing over the woman.
># > The suspect was wearing three pairs of shorts, and had peeled off the
># > first pair, police said.
>#
># Great to hear some good news for a change.
>
>Yes.
>
>But what was the deal with wearing three pairs of shorts?
>
>Was his unit that big???
>
>Were his balls as big as KKKens?

Ken [NY

May 15, 2002, 11:27:54 AM5/15/02
On Tue, 14 May 2002 22:25:03 GMT, cyp...@punk.net ejaculated:

>Ken Konrad: disgraced former NY police officer, unrepentant liar, bird brain.
>
>The scum of Usenet.

Cyphertwink, the maid of Usenet speaks on former mayor's
genitalia:

>Ken [NY <Ken4b...@usa.spam.net> wrote:
># On 01 Jan 2002 13:46:04 GMT, heyyho...@aol.com (Heyyhowyadoin)
># ejaculated:
>#
># >this guy held on til the last second parading both himself and his flaunting
># >his extra marital piece of ass (check out the expression on this babe's
># >face---sort of like a deer caught in the crossfires) in front of all of us.
># >Mayor Mike (who is divorced and has a girlfriend ) had the grace to have his
># >daughter accompany him when he took the oath at Times Sq. Ghouliani just
># >proved what a CAVONE he really is. What a low life pond scum.
>#
># She is Rudy's girl friend, not mistress. They have not slept
># together, unless you have verified information to the contrary.
>
>It's well known Ghouliani is impotent. Radioactive balls.

Ken [NY

May 15, 2002, 11:40:50 AM5/15/02
On Tue, 14 May 2002 22:25:03 GMT, cyp...@punk.net ejaculated:

>Ken Konrad: disgraced former NY police officer, unrepentant liar, bird brain.
>
>The scum of Usenet.

Cypherloon, the cutie of Usenet speaks on pink penis outfits:

On Mon, 07 Jan 2002 19:58:21 GMT, cyp...@punk.net blatted:

>Ken [NY <Ken4b...@usa.spam.net> wrote:
># On Sun, 06 Jan 2002 23:39:33 GMT, cyp...@punk.net exclaimed:
>#
># >I'm sure Ken has a sense of humor. ;-)
>#
># Cypher, you are responding to yourself now. Lie down and put a
># cold compress on your forehead...
>
>More like Part A and Part B (da picha).
>
>Ken, that is so daring of you to wear a giant pink penis-rabbit outfit!
>
>I mean, I hear it's sooooo hard to accessorize pink. ;-)

Ken [NY

May 15, 2002, 5:58:04 PM5/15/02
On Wed, 15 May 2002 20:16:38 GMT, cyp...@punk.net blatted:

>It's KKKen, 60 years old, going on 6!

You started this personal attack shit both times. Too bad you
don't like the truth.

Steve Furbish

May 15, 2002, 5:59:18 PM5/15/02

<cyp...@punk.net> wrote in message
> KENNETH KONRAD

That's the kind of weak-kneed sissy shit I thought you'd get around to
sooner or later. I guess punk is the proper nickname for you after all?

Steve

LED

May 15, 2002, 8:41:47 PM5/15/02

"Steve Furbish" <sfur...@gmx.net> wrote in message

errrr, Steve, I'd say they're both almost even right about now.....at least
here on nyc.general

Steve Furbish

May 15, 2002, 10:12:20 PM5/15/02

"LED" <le...@nospamnewyorkled.com> wrote in message

> errrr, Steve, I'd say they're both almost even right about now.....at
least
> here on nyc.general

I don't see it all unless it's crossposted I guess, but putting up
somebody's address to try and intimidate isn't very manly IMHO.

Steve

LED

May 15, 2002, 10:36:11 PM5/15/02

"Steve Furbish" <sfur...@gmx.net> wrote in message

Cypher hasn't gone as far as posting his own for all to see.......at least
I've never seen it, not that it's possible for me to see.......

I mean, If you don't want people to know then don't put it on the
NET.....that's all.....and well, we all know now what Ken's capable
of.........he's fighting fire with fire, or rather it's the other way
around???...I wouldn't know and to be honest, I neither want to and/or don't
care....

LED

May 15, 2002, 11:21:15 PM5/15/02

"Steve Furbish" <sfur...@gmx.net> wrote in message

I cannot say it for a fact (since I could never prove it), BUT, if Ken DID
have additional info regarding Cypher, then I think I can say without
contradiction that, he would've posted it.......I think it's come to, or
shall I say "been at" that level?......

cyp...@punk.net

May 16, 2002, 1:39:43 AM5/16/02
In nyc.general Ken [NY <bluesgu...@aol.pantscom> wrote:
# On Wed, 15 May 2002 20:16:38 GMT, cyp...@punk.net blatted:
#
# >It's KKKen, 60 years old, going on 6!
#
# You started this personal attack shit both times. Too bad you
# don't like the truth.

BWAWAWAWAWA! I can see you jumping up and down,
bawling, "He started it!"

Bzzzt! Wrong on both counts.

Here's the sequence:

o You posted Officer Gray took a breathalyzer test.
o I showed he didn't, gave URL, asked what's up with you.
o You said your incorrect info was fine because the
correct info came from "Tinkerbell".
o You then posted I was interested in "young boys, pedophilia
buggery, sex with animals, butt plugs", and that I should
"Go scope out the local elementary schools for your next victims."
(C'mon, KKKen, burst into tears for us! You'll feel better.)
o I then documented your totally fabricating facts.

And as for it being "the truth", no, you're wrong, Officer Gray
refused a breathalyzer test.

You're a kook.

Aren't you going to claim I have AIDS? ;-)

LED

May 16, 2002, 1:46:24 AM5/16/02

<cyp...@punk.net> wrote in message

OH! That's just Swell!!!!

Next you're gonna tell me how Spiderman ends!

Sure, ruin that movie for me too.

;-)

<<actually I saw it and it ain't worth the hype>>

L.B.

May 16, 2002, 5:31:27 AM5/16/02
Ken [NY" wrote:

> Phil, in the animal kingdom, it is not uncommon for dominant
> males to mount other males in the group.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Now Steve and Lenny could tell you a lot about
that subject.
L.B.

Ken [NY

May 16, 2002, 11:33:54 AM5/16/02
On Wed, 15 May 2002 14:00:21 GMT, mike <moo...@nyc.rr.com> blatted:

Read it again, doofus. Cypherpuke wrote that so ask him about
sex with animals. Don't you get anything right?

Pagan

May 16, 2002, 12:07:14 PM5/16/02
"L.B." <Marsh...@Chartermi.net> wrote in message

They've been mounting you for years. heh

Pagan

Ken [NY

May 16, 2002, 11:51:00 AM5/16/02
On Thu, 16 May 2002 05:39:43 GMT, cyp...@punk.net blatted:

>In nyc.general Ken [NY <bluesgu...@aol.pantscom> wrote:
># On Wed, 15 May 2002 20:16:38 GMT, cyp...@punk.net blatted:
>#
># >It's KKKen, 60 years old, going on 6!
>#
># You started this personal attack shit both times. Too bad you
># don't like the truth.
>
>BWAWAWAWAWA! I can see you jumping up and down,
>bawling, "He started it!"
>
>Bzzzt! Wrong on both counts.
>
>Here's the sequence:
>
> o You posted Officer Gray took a breathalyzer test.

Back up. You started the personal flames complete with posting
my personal information back on June 1st of last year.

"Those aren't shorts. What are they?
Diapers?
What are you wearing, Depends Jogging Diapers[Tm]?
You are one kinky kop, Ken Konrad.
Welcome to the surveillance society you once helped operate."

So you were anti-police back then and still are now despite
your protestations (lies). I never operated any surveillance societies
back then and still don't. But I know a stalker when I see one. Have
you no shame? Plus half the info you posted was incorrect and some was
fabricated. That means lies about me in the same posts you include my
name and address. Can you say "Libel"?.
Y'know, as I said to you back then, I have nothing against gay
people. At least I didn't back then before you began your unilateral
and unproked personal and sex-related attacks while hiding behind your
phoney sig like a sissy. If you are a representative example of a gay
man, no wonder so many straight men can't stand to be around gays. If
I was gay, I would want to slap the shit out of you for the harm you
do to the reputation of the gay community.
Now go stand in the corner. Or go down to the nice coffee shop
on W. 18th St., sit your ass down, and have a cup of espresso while
you contemplate the real reasons for your anger.

Ken [NY

May 16, 2002, 11:54:57 AM5/16/02
On Thu, 16 May 2002 03:21:15 GMT, "LED" <le...@nospamnewyorkled.com>
blatted:

>> I don't see it all unless it's crossposted I guess, but putting up
>> somebody's address to try and intimidate isn't very manly IMHO.
>>
>> Steve
>>

>I cannot say it for a fact (since I could never prove it), BUT, if Ken DID
>have additional info regarding Cypher, then I think I can say without
>contradiction that, he would've posted it.......I think it's come to, or
>shall I say "been at" that level?......

Wrong, LED. I have enough info as to his home street and place
of employment - enough for an investigation and a civil suit if I go
that far. But I never have posted stuff like he did and never would.
Like Steve says, only a sissy...

d...@cheetah.net

May 16, 2002, 12:27:42 PM5/16/02

A taxidermist asked a bereaved customer, who had lost
his two pet hunting dogs to old age, "How would you
like them mounted." The customer pushed aside the
tears and responded, "Oh, just shaking hand would be OK."

DCI

Michael Zarlenga

May 16, 2002, 4:33:03 PM5/16/02
In alt.law-enforcement cyp...@punk.net wrote:
: KENNETH K

: Ken Konrad, longtime NY Kop, repeatedly blew his testimony

: in cases with total fabrications...he was forced to become

Ken may have gotten a few things wrong, but he's one of the good
guys here.

--
-- Mike Zarlenga

A good friend will help you move.
A best friend will help you move a body.

Ken [NY

May 16, 2002, 5:43:03 PM5/16/02
On Thu, 16 May 2002 19:40:42 GMT, cyp...@punk.net blatted:

>The truth is you haven't the foggiest, nor could you successfully
>sue for libel since the courts would consider this a "pissing contest."
>You would waste thousands of dollars and it would take years...to lose.

You posted my name, address and other information, then in the
same post you outrageously lied about my career with the police
department by use of fabricated and defamatory information. That is
libel, twinkletoes. My professional reputation is valuable to me in
the business world and any lies publically published about it could
cost me money and constitutes libel. You really ought to read up on
the libel laws before you challenge me again.

LED

May 16, 2002, 6:57:22 PM5/16/02

"Ken [NY" <bluesgu...@aol.PANTScom> wrote in message

> On Thu, 16 May 2002 03:21:15 GMT, "LED" <le...@nospamnewyorkled.com>
> blatted:
>
> >> I don't see it all unless it's crossposted I guess, but putting up
> >> somebody's address to try and intimidate isn't very manly IMHO.
> >>
> >> Steve
> >>

> >I cannot say it for a fact (since I could never prove it), BUT, if Ken
DID
> >have additional info regarding Cypher, then I think I can say without
> >contradiction that, he would've posted it.......I think it's come to, or
> >shall I say "been at" that level?......
>
> Wrong, LED. I have enough info as to his home street and place
> of employment - enough for an investigation and a civil suit if I go
> that far. But I never have posted stuff like he did and never would.
> Like Steve says, only a sissy...

'then I suppose all that's left is how you went about obtaining such
information. There'd be a difference betw. getting it straight off the NET
as he did with you (however wrong the info he provided might've been)
.....and getting the information through __________? (you fill in the blank)

cyp...@punk.net

May 16, 2002, 8:00:56 PM5/16/02
In nyc.general Ken [NY <bluesgu...@aol.pantscom> wrote:
# On Thu, 16 May 2002 19:40:42 GMT, cyp...@punk.net blatted:
#
# >The truth is you haven't the foggiest, nor could you successfully
# >sue for libel since the courts would consider this a "pissing contest."
# >You would waste thousands of dollars and it would take years...to lose.
#
# You posted my name, address and other information, then in the
# same post you outrageously lied about my career with the police
# department by use of fabricated and defamatory information. That is
# libel, twinkletoes.

Really? Well, the court battle would include getting all
your personnel records and evaluation reports, to see if
you had a reputation to ruin.

There must by a good reason why you worked as a Nassau County
copper for 32 years, and ended up as...let's see, was it 'Captain'?
No...was it 'Lt'? No...was it Detective? No.

It was "administrative assistant". <SNORT!>

And who are you to complain about posting libel?

What's this:

KKKen wrote:
#
# 2. FACT: Governor Bill Clinton (D) raped a young woman

My oh my, you sure are a nutjob.

In fact, you posted that it was okay for you to lie and libel
people because others on Usenet did it.

Way to go, KKKen. Sure, try and sue me. Go ahead. <SNORT>

Your own existing Usenet posts are enough to ruin your reputation,
like, "[NYPD] fuck your mother."

Cop-basher.

----

KKKen wrote:
#
# My professional reputation is valuable to me in the business world
# and any lies publically published about it could cost me money and
# constitutes libel.

I didn't say you couldn't sue, I said it is a guaranteed lost battle.

What professional reputation? How are you known as anything but a nutjob?

# You really ought to read up on the libel laws before you
# challenge me again.

Hey, when are you going to answer the previous challenge about posting
my address and employer, which I give you full permission to do if you
do it now?

Such a silly "threat". You're little people now, just like the rest of us.

Unless you actually went to court (you didn't), you've got nothing.

C'mon, KKKen how hard could it be? My IP address is on every post!

Simply another lie out of the mouth of Ken Konrad.

Ken Konrad: has a deserved reputation as a known liar.

mike

May 16, 2002, 9:27:15 PM5/16/02

Michael Zarlenga wrote:

> In alt.law-enforcement cyp...@punk.net wrote:
> : KENNETH K
>
> : Ken Konrad, longtime NY Kop, repeatedly blew his testimony
> : in cases with total fabrications...he was forced to become
>
> Ken may have gotten a few things wrong, but he's one of the good
> guys here.

"Getting a few things wrong" in KKKen's line of work puts
innocent people in jail.

KKKen is a Kook and a Liar.

mike

May 16, 2002, 9:28:47 PM5/16/02

"Ken [NY" wrote:

> You really ought to read up on
> the libel laws before you challenge me again.

He kicked your ass, KKKen. Admit it,

Game over.

Pagan

May 16, 2002, 10:22:14 PM5/16/02
<cyp...@punk.net> wrote in message
<snip>
> Zarlenga doesn't seem to realize KKKen's gone kook.
> (I don't see Zarl's posts anymore, I have him plonked
> for "hypocrisy".)

Just when did Zarlenga show hypocrisy?

Pagan

Pagan

May 16, 2002, 10:23:05 PM5/16/02
"mike" <moo...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message

How does one put anybody in jail when their line of work is being retired?

Pagan

LED

May 16, 2002, 10:12:40 PM5/16/02

"Pagan" <anti...@linkline.com> wrote in message

the original post included the following:

Ken Konrad, longtime NY Kop, repeatedly blew his testimony
in cases with total fabrications...he was forced to become

an "administrative assistant" (meaning he was entrusted
with handing out paper-clips and Post-its), and finally
getting the hint, he resigned.

mike

May 16, 2002, 10:09:15 PM5/16/02

cyp...@punk.net wrote:

> In nyc.general mike <moo...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> # Michael Zarlenga wrote:
> # > In alt.law-enforcement cyp...@punk.net wrote:
> # > : KENNETH K
> # >
> # > : Ken Konrad, longtime NY Kop, repeatedly blew his testimony
> # > : in cases with total fabrications...he was forced to become
> # >
> # > Ken may have gotten a few things wrong, but he's one of the good
> # > guys here.
> #
> # "Getting a few things wrong" in KKKen's line of work puts
> # innocent people in jail.
> #
> # KKKen is a Kook and a Liar.

> Zarlenga doesn't seem to realize KKKen's gone kook.
> (I don't see Zarl's posts anymore, I have him plonked
> for "hypocrisy".)
>

> KKKen didn't simply get a fact wrong.

He thought he was "testilying" before a Grand Jury! heheheee....

mike

May 16, 2002, 10:11:06 PM5/16/02

KKKen was a cop, but you KNEW that.

OK, just this once, just for you.... "in KKKen's FORMER line of work"

Satisfied, Pagan?

Pagan

May 16, 2002, 10:48:43 PM5/16/02

> Pagan wrote:
> >
> > "mike" <moo...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message

> > > "Getting a few things wrong" in KKKen's line of work puts
> > > innocent people in jail.
> >
> > How does one put anybody in jail when their line of work is being
retired?

> KKKen was a cop, but you KNEW that.

I did. But, if we're going to be bashing folks for "getting a few things
wrong", I'm sure you can appreciate having that pointed out.

> OK, just this once, just for you.... "in KKKen's FORMER line of work"
>
> Satisfied, Pagan?

Very.

Quick reply, by the way.

Pagan

LED

May 16, 2002, 10:34:32 PM5/16/02

> "mike" <moo...@nyc.rr.com> wrote in message
> >

> > OK, just this once, just for you.... "in KKKen's FORMER line of work"

> > Satisfied, Pagan?
>
> Very.
>
> Quick reply, by the way.

mike's the speedy Gonzalez of nyc.general

LED

May 16, 2002, 10:43:53 PM5/16/02

> In nyc.general LED <le...@nospamnewyorkled.com> wrote:
> #
> # 'then I suppose all that's left is how you went about obtaining such
> # information. There'd be a difference betw. getting it straight off the
NET
> # as he did with you
>
> http://411.com, http://whitepages.com

> (however wrong the info he provided might've been)
>
> Like what?

Oh I don't give a flying rat's ass what his address is, and I frankly don't
care whether you got it right or not.....but I myself have done searches on
the NET for my own name and found stuff that was ages old......

anyhow, I hope you understand what I was getting at with my post......you
do, don't you?

mike

May 16, 2002, 11:01:23 PM5/16/02

Sooner the better.

LED

May 16, 2002, 11:59:25 PM5/16/02

> In nyc.general LED <le...@nospamnewyorkled.com> wrote:
> # <cyp...@punk.net> wrote:

> # > In nyc.general LED <le...@nospamnewyorkled.com> wrote:
> # > #
> # > # 'then I suppose all that's left is how you went about obtaining
such
> # > # information. There'd be a difference betw. getting it straight
off the
> # NET
> # > # as he did with you
> # >
> # > http://411.com, http://whitepages.com
> # >
> # > (however wrong the info he provided might've been)
> # >
> # > Like what?
> #
> # Oh I don't give a flying rat's ass what his address is, and I frankly
don't
> # care whether you got it right or not.....but I myself have done
searches on
> # the NET for my own name and found stuff that was ages old......
> #
> # anyhow, I hope you understand what I was getting at with my
post......you
> # do, don't you?
>
> No.

I'm not spelling it out......

LED

May 17, 2002, 2:12:17 AM5/17/02

> In nyc.general LED <le...@nospamnewyorkled.com> wrote:
> #
> # I'm not spelling it out......
>
> That bad, eh?
>
> Hey, how about that Travis Phal guy who blew in and out of here?
>
> A real whirlwind...

Who? huh? never noticed......I only notice you Cypher.....

No I'm not shitting you, you're my favorite turd.

;-)

Google

May 17, 2002, 2:56:47 AM5/17/02
Cyberpunk I have one question. How do you know that the person who
posts here as "Ken" is the same person you allegedly have info on?

> [...]

> # etc. Riots will follow as will a rise in muggings. Billionaireburger
> # and Kelly will return all the wonderful essences of the good old days
> # before Guiliani. Billionaire Bloomberg and Kelly can be
> # faulted for all the recent shootings that have occurred - and for that
> # matter, every other thing we don't like about NYC during the
> # Billionaire's administration. Get used to it, you will see a lot more
> # bitching until Billionare Bloomberg and his puppet Kelly step down.
> # Bullets Flying in NYC -Courtesy of Bloomberg/Kelly Administration
>
> Isn't this pretty:
>
> KKKen wrote:
> #
> # JL wrote: >NYPD suck
> #
> # And they fuck your mother.
>
> Yes, it's cop-basher Ken Konrad - nutjob.
>
> But, hey, he looks so happy, doesn't he?

L.B.

May 17, 2002, 4:01:01 AM5/17/02
Cyberpunk:
I wouldn't be accusing Ken NY of being the same guy
that you speak of. There are a lot of Kens you know.
Even though Ken NY likes Furbish, it doesn't mean
he was that kind of cop. I don't think Ken is all
that bad a guy.
L.B.

Michael Zarlenga

May 17, 2002, 10:09:15 AM5/17/02
In alt.law-enforcement cyp...@punk.net wrote:
: Zarlenga doesn't seem to realize KKKen's gone kook.

: (I don't see Zarl's posts anymore, I have him plonked
: for "hypocrisy".)

I see Ken's posts and don't see where he's gone "kook."

Show me.

Michael Zarlenga

May 17, 2002, 10:10:41 AM5/17/02
In alt.law-enforcement Pagan <anti...@linkline.com> wrote:
:> Zarlenga doesn't seem to realize KKKen's gone kook.

:> (I don't see Zarl's posts anymore, I have him plonked
:> for "hypocrisy".)

: Just when did Zarlenga show hypocrisy?

Apparently, when I didn't chime in on the bashing of Ken.

Michael Zarlenga

May 17, 2002, 10:12:08 AM5/17/02
In alt.law-enforcement LED <le...@nospamnewyorkled.com> wrote:
: Oh I don't give a flying rat's ass what his address is, and I frankly don't

: care whether you got it right or not.....but I myself have done searches on
: the NET for my own name and found stuff that was ages old......

I'm still listed at the place I was at 3 moves ago.

Steve Furbish

May 17, 2002, 10:54:06 AM5/17/02

> "L.B." <Marsh...@Chartermi.net> wrote in message
> > Ken [NY" wrote:
> >
> > > Phil, in the animal kingdom, it is not uncommon for dominant
> > > males to mount other males in the group.
> > $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
> > Now Steve and Lenny could tell you a lot about
> > that subject.
> > L.B.
>
> They've been mounting you for years. heh
>
> Pagan

Metaphorically, of course... ;-)

Steve

Steve Furbish

May 17, 2002, 11:00:30 AM5/17/02

"Google" <fuzzb...@privacy.nu> wrote in message

> Cyberpunk I have one question. How do you know that the person who
> posts here as "Ken" is the same person you allegedly have info on?

He/She/It doesn't. There's no way any of us could be absolutely sure who the
actual author of any of the posts we see here might be.

Steve

cyp...@punk.net

May 17, 2002, 11:26:46 AM5/17/02
Please don't needlessly repeat an entire post, or top-post.

In nyc.general Google <fuzzb...@privacy.nu> wrote:
# Cyberpunk I have one question. How do you know that the person who
# posts here as "Ken" is the same person you allegedly have info on?

You mean besides him admitting it?

The original traffic analysis was:

On Ken's page http://members.aol.com/roadkill2/bio.htm with its gradient
background is a link to him in a Superman costume, with the text "doitall".

On this page with a gradient background, he repeats that phrase:

http://members.aol.com/kendoitall

And says "Copyright Ken Konrad".

On this page: http://www.magnets.com/lists/primehost-l/msg00306.html
under the aol luser name of KenDoitAll:

# Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 07:16:30 EST
# From: Ken Konrad <KenDo...@aol.com>
# Subject: Re: HOSTING Digest - 27 Jan 1998 to 30 Jan 1998
#
# In a message dated 1/30/98 9:48:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
# LIST...@SERVICES.WEB.AOL.COM (Automatic digest processor) writes:
#
# > 1, Yes you can use backgrounds for tables, but this is a Microsoft thing,
# > > Netscape will ignore it, would be a lot easier to use DHTML which IE4 and NN4
# > > both support, images and text can be put on the screen in any position you
# > > wish using the <style position=> tag. More info at http:/www.w3c.org.
# Actually, Netscape 4+ does read the background tag.
#
# Ken Konrad

cyp...@punk.net

May 17, 2002, 11:33:01 AM5/17/02
In nyc.general Steve Furbish <sfur...@gmx.net> wrote:
# "Google" <fuzzb...@privacy.nu> wrote:
# > Cyberpunk I have one question. How do you know that the person who
# > posts here as "Ken" is the same person you allegedly have info on?
#
# There's no way any of us could be absolutely sure who the
# actual author of any of the posts we see here might be.

Ken Konrad has posted I have defamed/libeled him and he might sue.

He can't sue if it's not his name.

In nyc.general L.B. <Marsh...@chartermi.net> wrote:
# Cyberpunk:
# I don't think Ken is all that bad a guy.

I do, and I've posted in this thread why.

BTW, 'Cyberpunk' is something completely different than CypherPunk.

Steve Furbish

May 17, 2002, 12:26:50 PM5/17/02