ESPN's Cris Carter suggests Geno Smith to blame for getting sucker punched in face

First Fag President

Sep 2, 2015, 2:50:02 AM9/2/15
It's the victim's fault, apparently.

That's the analysis sports fans were treated to by ESPN's Cris
Carter, who blamed Jets quarterback Geno Smith for getting
himself punched in the face because he's not a good enough
leader.

Carter, the Hall of Fame wide receiver, did so despite saying he
didn't know the facts of the incident, and despite Jets head
coach Todd Bowles saying Smith was "cold cocked, sucker punched."

"Now I don't know what happened, but for me, it's a lack of
leadership on Geno Smith's part that he would put himself in
harm's way to get sucker punched," Carter said on SportsCenter
Tuesday after Bowles revealed Smith would miss six-to-10 weeks
with a broken jaw.

"Because man, you're like the president, CEO of the team. We
can't have you fighting."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/cris-carter-
suggests-geno-smith-blame-punched-article-1.2322080