if yer kids go to marymount or st.avids or sacred heart or loyola or regis

1 view

because new yoikahs are always bettah!

Jun 10, 2018, 11:58:45 AM6/10/18
they will prolly get butt-fucked bythe archipshops at st.. thomas more andother jesuits here and alsobe pimped off as tween sex slaves to the well-shooed housguests of the kennedies at hyaunusport and "friends of the rshm and the jesuits who teach at theues rc schools. it is a thrifing buisness. also dan sulliivan, ousted-jesuit and ederast and kiiddie porn mkaer at solebury school of new hope pa. . the rc archdiocese has much to atone for. recompense required! theyhad my brother killed recently to quiet him up. he suffered! in portland maine. they do kill to cover their tracks. feel free to email me to inquire further. this is not a joke post!