please buy my zulilly checkout for to buy a poor gifted high iq girl some needful things from uws

because new yoikahs are always bettah!

Jul 25, 2015, 4:57:57 PM7/25/15
The email is Rosap...@gmail.com and the password is available on request of verifiable request. Also have chosen a few items in our rosap...@webtv.net account on amazon.com and also on our rosaphilia @gmail.com account on amazon.com. also many various wishlists there. Feel free to anonymously underwrite the welfare of some gifted kids.

Not a joke post. Time limited request...hurry?!

😄😇😀