October Salon on Thursday 10-17-2013 at Washington Square Diner

Anthony La Russo

Oct 11, 2013, 4:08:30 PM10/11/13
to nyc-s...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Busy October month! Exciting news: we have some out-of-town interstitial visitors from Medellin, Colombia, who run an interstitial organization called The Encounter Fractal: http://www.encuentrofractal.com -- 'a collective space to create stories about the future.' Vivi and Hernán are here only for a few days so I wanted to make sure the IAF meetup matched up with their short visit. Therefore, I've set up our monthly meetup on Thursday October 17th at 7pm.

Last time it worked out very well at the Washington Square Diner, so we're going to do it there again. There'll be enough of us ordering so even if you don't want to order food/drink, come on down and sit with us and it'll be fine! A couple of longer tables pushed together worked fine last time and there's enough space for options there that we can be creative. We'll have our "IAF" sign poking out above the table as normal (calligraphy courtesy Pooka)!

Thursday, October 17th, 7pm - 9pm. Don't worry if you aren't precisely on time. We will make rooooooooooom.
Washington Square Diner
150 West 4th (1/2 block from West Fourth B/D/F/M Subway stop)
New York, NY 10012 (212) 533-9306

It might be fun and inspirational to talk about travel and the artistic muse, in relation to our projects or future projects. 'Where I'd love to visit' or "when I first moved to the City" story... (Uh, watch out, for *those* stories!)

Come one come all, lovely folk. Call/text/contact me if any questions or 'on my way' notes. But just show up. Artists inspire more Art!
~Anthony La Russo

p.s. next meetup looks to be third Tuesday Nov. 22nd. (Fourth Tuesday 11/26 may be too close to Thanksgiving.)