June Interstitial Arts Salon - Tuesday June 17th

Anthony La Russo

Jun 11, 2014, 5:21:55 PM6/11/14
to nyc-s...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

We're meeting this month again at the diner! For just this month we are meeting the third Tuesday of June, June 17th, and will be back to the regular 4th Tuesday in July. I'll be there 20 minutes earlier or so to hold a couple of longer tables upfront.

Tuesday, June 17th, 7pm - 9pm
Washington Square Diner
150 W 4th St (between 6th & McDougal Ave; very slightly east off the West 4th A/B/C/D/E/F/M Subway)
New York, NY 10012

Come one come all. Call/text/contact me if any questions or 'on my way' notes. But just show up. Artists inspire more Art. Really looking forward to more more more Creativity.

Projects, Exploration, Aha!

Anthony La Russo
Google Voice: (917) 720-7930 (Text or VM)

p.s. also, let us know you're coming via this Facebook Event link!:
https://www.facebook.com/events/764380190250602
flower pattern.jpeg