March Interstitial Arts Salon - Tuesday March 25th

Anthony La Russo

Mar 18, 2014, 3:38:33 PM3/18/14
to nyc-s...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

The March Salon will take place on Tuesday 3-25-2014 at Tokyo Tapas Café (formerly Vagabond Café) at 7pm.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 at 7pm
The Tokyo Tapas Cafe
7 Cornelia St., NYC (1/4 block from West Fourth B/D/F/M Subway stop)

Come one come all. Call/text/contact me if any questions or 'on my way' notes. But just show up. Artists inspire more Art!

Really looking forward to this Spring Awakening of Creativity.

Anthony La Russo
Google Voice: (917) 720-7930 (Text or VM)

p.s. also, let us know you're coming via this Facebook Event link!:
Shadow Street.jpg