January Salon is coming up on the 22nd!

1 view

K Tempest Bradford

Jan 14, 2013, 5:37:21 PM1/14/13
to nyc-s...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year, fabulous salon-goers! This is a reminder that we are back after a holiday break and that this month's salon is on the 22nd. That's a week and a day from today.

here are the details:

Where & When?

The Vagabond Café @ 7 Cornelia Street, Tuesday January 22nd, 7pm to 9pm - feel free to arrive at any time.

Should I Bring Anything?

Calling cards, business cards, postcards, CDs or other things you can hand people to remind them that they met you.

Please bring examples of your artistic endeavors including portfolios, printed material, and digital show and tell.

If you like, you can RSVP on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/events/585505361465214/?ref=14

Though I will not be at this month's salon, Ellen Kushner and Kathrine Pendill will be your hosts for the evening, so everything will be ten times as fabulous.

Tempest