May Interstitial Arts Salon - Tuesday May 27th

Anthony La Russo

May 24, 2014, 12:13:08 PM5/24/14
to nyc-s...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

We're meeting this month at a diner near our old location. People have really liked the Washington Square Diner in the past, so, as we continue to search for a more permanent central location, let's meet there!

The May Salon will take place on Tuesday 5-27-2014 at Washington Square Diner at 7pm. I'll be there 20 minutes earlier or so to hold a couple of longer tables upfront.

Washington Square Diner
150 W 4th St (between 6th & McDougal Ave; very slightly east off the West 4th A/B/C/D/E/F/M Subway)
New York, NY 10012

Come one come all. Call/text/contact me if any questions or 'on my way' notes. But just show up. Artists inspire more Art. Really looking forward to Summer Creativity. Projects, projects, projects!

Anthony La Russo
Google Voice: (917) 720-7930 (Text or VM)

p.s. also, let us know you're coming via this Facebook Event link!:
https://www.facebook.com/events/455652717903981
lilacs.jpeg