Glow Gig on Jenny McCarthy Show

jordan campbell

Mar 6, 2013, 12:32:41 PM3/6/13
to nyc-fi...@googlegroups.com
New York Flow Artists: I have a friend who works for The Jenny McCarthy Show and she is looking for some "Glow Stick Dancers" to be on her show. It would be tomorrow (Thursday March 7) from 5PM-10PM. I am pretty sure by "glow stick dancers" she could mean any glow poi. Here is the official announcement:

NOW CASTING FOR GLOWSTICKERS FOR THIS THURSDAY, 3/7/13 FROM 5 PM - 10 PM. IF YOU ARE A GLOWSTICKER OR KNOW SOMEONE THAT IS A GLOWSTICKER, AND AVAILABLE THURSDAY NIGHT, SEND ME YOUR INFO INCLUDING A HEAD SHOT AND A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF YOUR EXPERIENCE LEVEL WHILST GLOWSTICKING. ANY LINKS TO VIDEO OF YOU IN THE ACT WOULD BE AWESOME TOO.
SEND TO mgn...@earthlink.net