OT: Roommate wanted in creative household

Samantha Isom

Oct 12, 2020, 11:19:23 AM10/12/20
to NY List, nyc fire arts, Kk list

I hope yall are doing well. I haven't seen almost all of you in a really long time (even prior to COVID). big hugs to you all :)

We are in search of a new roommate at the creative house where I am the leaseholder (I do not own this place). I

For More details on this living situation please email me at: samia...@gmail.com

GIANT room (11’ x 15’ plus 6’ x 6’ closet), high ceilings, the room faces the back yard. This is a HUGE 4 story brownstone (from 1918). We share 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, 4 bathrooms, a washer/dryer, back yard, a basement for storage, and a spare room for guests or just to be used as an extra chill space (for most of the year). The house is about 3,145 square feet plus the back yard (each kitchen/living room is about 11 x 22 ft, there are 4 bathrooms, but the main one you would share is 9x6 ft).

Move-in Nov 1st.

We are creative, friendly, drama free, somewhat communal & open-minded. We would like the same. We currently have one cat. C train is one Avenue away, G train is about an 8-minute walk. S (shuttle) train gets you to the 2/3/4/5/B/Q in about 10 minutes. We are between the Clinton/Washington stop & the Franklin stop on the C train, but much closer to the Franklin stop. G train is the Classon Ave. stop. The Apt is on Classon Ave. close to Fulton.

We are respectful roommates, somewhat communal while respecting everyone's privacy.

We currently have one cat, one more cat allowed (if you have one)

Internet (cable), & On-Demand digital cable The bills are split evenly

Move-in by Nov 1st,

serious inquiries only, please :)

please reply by email samia...@gmail.com