Flow Market, 2 days of spinning and learning!

mcmanus tara

Jul 24, 2013, 8:08:11 PM7/24/13
to nyc fire arts
Hey everybody! The Floasis is hosting another Flow Market Aug 10-11! We love seeing new and familiar faces at these events, its a great time to bring your friend who says "I always wanted to learn poi/hoop/staff etc" and if you are total ninja, come and teach! classes are by donation and it goes right to the teachers, the rest of the event (open spin space, live DJs, vendors) is free! We can always use performers for the sat night show and volunteers to keep it running and free!