OT: large bedroom available at the Dusty Kitty

1 view

Samantha Isom

May 3, 2021, 2:42:11 PM5/3/21
to NY List, Kk list, nyc fire arts
Folks, some of you know my house many of you do not. there is a Big bedroom available in the house I rent. It's available now, but the latest move-in is June 1st.
details below. Please reply to samia...@gmail.com for other details including rent/ bills etc. Serious inquiries only please :)
cheers, Happy may folks

Big bedroom avail May 1st in our Bohemian Brownstone: backyard, W/D, 4 story home

Clinton Hill

Big room (11’ x 13’), high ceilings. This is a HUGE 4 story brownstone (from 1918), yes, an entire 4 story (plus basement) house including a guest room. We share 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, 4 bathrooms, a washer/dryer, back yard, a basement for storage, and a spare room for guests or just to be used as an extra chill space (for most of the year).  Each kitchen/living room is about 11 x 22 ft.

Move-in available now but latest by June 1st

We are friendly, yet respect each other's privacy, drama-free, open-minded & somewhat communal. We would like the same. We would LOVE a cat (or two).  C train is one Avenue away, G train is about an 8-minute walk. S (shuttle) train gets you to the 2/3/4/5/B/Q in about 10 minutes. We are between the Clinton/Washington stop & the Franklin stop on the C train, but much closer to the Franklin stop. G train is the Classon Ave. stop. The house is on Classon Ave. close to Fulton.

We are respectful roommates, friendly yet do not need constant attention, and respect everyone's privacy.

We love cats, there is room for two if you have any. No dogs (sorry).

Internet (cable), & On-Demand digital cable The bills are split evenly

Move-in by May 1st, earlier is possible. More pics available upon request

Please email samia...@gmail.com