LI Fire Jam Friday

Oct 6, 2022, 10:20:01 PM10/6/22
to nyc fire arts
Hey, all-
Missing the days of NYC Fire spin jams, I decided to co host one on LI tomorrow night with a fellow Hooper.  Here’s the info- please text me for the address at 347-788-8350 if you’d like to come:

FIRE 🔥 JAM LI October 7th, 7pm:
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE MESSAGE BEFORE RSVPing
Max of 25-30 people attending
-BYOF- Bring your own fuel to use or A $5-10 donation for fuel is required - fuel at the spin jam will be white gas.
•    hair wrap must be worn while spinning fire for hair below cheekbones
•    All Fire performers must be sober during and before burning
•    Bring your own safety blanket
•    While new fire spinners are welcome please be completely transparent in your experience and comfort level so we can all support each other and have a safe fire jam 🖤🔥
•    Always ask before touching or using someone else's fire tools.
•    An aerial rig may be set up - if it is up, ONLY flow artists who have taken aerial training/classes can use it (video proof required)
•    The event will be held outdoors at a Bayshore residence. The Deer Park train station is the stop to get off at- please message Xander for exact address.
•    First time fire users are REQUIRED to let EMILY know so on-site fire safety lessons can be given prior to their first burn.
•    Light snacks will be provided. Feel free to bring food/snacks if you’d like
-wear fire-safe organic natural fiber/cotton clothing- no synthetic clothing as it’s flammable
•    interested in joining us? Send your event host a private message for address and safety information

🖤 Xander/J