ICAW2023 next week!

Gil Lopez

May 4, 2023, 2:45:59 PM5/4/23
to nyc-communit...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
International Compost Awareness Week is next week (May7-13). Who is hosting events? I submitted all the events I'm hosting through my work at Big Ruese to their calendar just yesterday and they have already been reviewed and published. I encourage any of you hosting events to do the same, here is the link:
If you are looking for something fun to get into yourself, I invite you to join me for any of these 5 composting events during #ICAW23 and remember, while compost awareness week is 7 days long, the work continues throughout the year and there are lots of ways to get involved through Big Reuse's Brown Bin Outreach Program, NYC Compost Project or the Compost Application and Education team I'm part of. You can always check out our volunteer page to see where we are and how to join us.

....and a heads up, I'm co-organizing a compost bike tour of East Brooklyn on Sunday, May 4th from 11am-2pm. Mark your calendars now and I'll send out a more official invitation once the details and flier are finalized.

In SOILidarity,
gil
Big Reuse
gil lopez (he/him/they/them) - Compost Application Event & Volunteer Coordinator
Email: g...@bigreuse.org  |  Phone: 347.837.2423
One 12th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215
www.bigreuse.org
Follow us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest
Get Compost & attend compost related events!
Attend & volunteer at our application and education events.

Benjamin Lucas

May 4, 2023, 3:06:54 PM5/4/23
to Gil Lopez, nyc-communit...@googlegroups.com
HEaya,

Planing a compost give back and soil demo on Saturday.

Will enter it in the form when i'm back near a computer.

Benjamin Lucas
(He/His/Him)
Biology/Environmental Science Adjunct
Bard microcolege @BPL