Sat. July 15

Corazón Valiente

Jul 10, 2023, 12:24:18 PM7/10/23
to NYC Community Composting
Ahoy Mateys,

Quick question to the message board - anyone taking part in the Fresh Kills tour this Saturday? I wanna bum a ride. I'm open to walking/figuring it out once I get off the ferry, but know that we were asked to drive in since its an active work-site. So, I figured to see who had some wheels on here who was going and if there was space for me.

Thank you!

Best,
Corazon

PS. Don't forget to add the Flatbush Super Street Tree Stewards x Block Clean-Up event to your calendars 7/21 Friday 5p-7p Corner of Clarkson and Bedford Aves. Brooklyn all day baby

---
Corazón L. Valiente
Owner | Made with Love, DUH! LLC

Master Composter Admin

Jul 10, 2023, 12:38:00 PM7/10/23
to Corazón Valiente, NYC Community Composting
Greetings!

Thanks, Corazon! Jumping in here to say that Gema is working on pairing up available rideshares for the Staten Island Compost Facility Tour on Saturday based on responses she's received from those that have signed via the waitlist. If you are already in contact with her on this, she will be in touch later today/first thing tomorrow with updates and tour details. Thank you!

Best,
Shari

NYCCP Master Composter Certificate Course Admin Team:
Ebony Boone, Project Associate (she/her/hers)
Gema Romero, Project Associate (she/her/hers)
Shari Rueckl, Project Manager (she/her/hers)

NYC Compost Project Hosted by the Lower East Side Ecology Center