Three composting bins available

Rashmi Sachan

May 17, 2024, 3:58:49 PMMay 17
to NYC Community Composting
Hello composters, the West Side Community Garden has three plastic composters available for free.  We have all the parts, and they are disassembled and organized for individual pickup.   We've moved to ASP model so we no longer need these bins.

The bins as 42" high, and have an area at the top 29" W x 29" D.  They are slightly wider at the bottom, which is difficult to measure but I would estimate to be no more than 32"x32" footprint.  The bins also come with a plastic grid to be laid below the bins.

Photo attached.  (The bricks are on the top to signal to gardeners that it is closed, there's no problem with the lid.)

Thanks,
Rashmi

Composter.png