Re: Digest for nyc-community-composting@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

M. Lee

May 18, 2024, 9:55:52 PMMay 18
to nyc-communit...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rashmi,
My name is Sabina. I'd love to pick up this bin if still available. I'll have access to my car, which is a small 4-door sedan, tomorrow Sunday May 19th. Any chance I can pick this up tomorrow?
Please kindly let me know.
Thanks so much!

Sabina

On Sat, May 18, 2024, 9:39 AM <nyc-communit...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Rashmi Sachan <rdsa...@gmail.com>: May 17 11:46AM -0700

Hello composters, the West Side Community Garden has three plastic
composters available for free. We have all the parts, and they are
disassembled and organized for individual pickup. We've moved to ASP
model so we no longer need these bins.

The bins as 42" high, and have an area at the top 29" W x 29" D. They are
slightly wider at the bottom, which is difficult to measure but I would
estimate to be no more than 32"x32" footprint. The bins also come with a
plastic grid to be laid below the bins.

Photo attached. (The bricks are on the top to signal to gardeners that it
is closed, there's no problem with the lid.)

Thanks,
Rashmi

[image: Composter.png]