looking for spare seed bomb materials for workshop

Wenting Chen

Mar 22, 2024, 4:34:02 PMMar 22
to NYC Community Composting
Hello everyone,

I am wenting, would like to host a seed ball workshop for teachers and students.

i am looking for a bag of finished compost, small bag of white clay, random seeds.

If anyone would like to donate some, i will be greatly appreciated, reply this email with time and dates you are available before 04/03.

so that we have a story to tell, set up an example for students, materials does not always come from shopping, it can also come from collaboration/human helping each others.

let me know if you are okay for me to nominate /mention your name to thanks for your kind donation, when i host the event.

thanks for your time,

best regards,

wenting

* Be mindful before printing this e-mail.