LES Ecology Center is Hiring!

Renee Crowley

Sep 28, 2023, 4:04:50 PM9/28/23
to NYC Community Composting
Hi Everyone!

I'd like to share a few jobs that we're currently hiring for:

Project Associate – This part-time position is primarily responsible for carrying out administrative responsibilities of the citywide Master Composter Certificate Course. You will excel in this position if you’re a team player with a can-do attitude and someone who enjoys focusing on the details and working behind the scenes of the program’s essential administrative components. Deadline to apply: Oct 20, 2023

Education and Outreach Coordinator – This full-time position is primarily responsible for providing compost education, public outreach and technical support to community compost sites. You will excel in this position if you’re a team player that is self-directed with a can-do attitude, someone who can easily juggle a varied set of tasks, and able to manage relationships with diverse community partners. Deadline to apply: Oct 30, 2023

Information about the roles can be found on our website: https://www.lesecologycenter.org/about/jobs-internships/

Thanks so much for helping us get the word out!

Renée Crowley
Deputy Director
she/her/hers