Seeking volunteers to…

Betty Feibusch

Mar 12, 2023, 5:09:44 PM3/12/23
to nyc-communit...@googlegroups.com
Hello. I’m writing from Garden Train, a network of school gardens in our community. Seeking volunteers to run a program for elementary age children on worm composting. Tentative date is May 13 (Saturday) at Old Stone House in Park Slope.
If interested please contact me for details. Many thanks!
Betty Feibusch,
Garden Train

Sent from my iPhone

Afrofuturist Activist

Mar 13, 2023, 12:36:32 PM3/13/23
to Betty Feibusch, nyc-communit...@googlegroups.com
I appreciate this opportunity. I am looking to learn more about composting, and have a non-profit that has adult STEM programs. Me and my fellows love volunteering and if anyone who is an appropriate fit I may send your way.
Are there learning opportunities available, in regards to adults, in regards to composting?