Governor's Island Climate Designers and Climate Café Events

Emilia Smithies

Jun 18, 2024, 11:49:46 PMJun 18
to NYC Community Composting
Hi all!

Wanted to share these two great events that are happening this month at Governor's Island.

Join the Climate Designers New York City Chapter for an extraordinary Saturday Summer Retreat on June 29th. In partnership with GrowNYC, EarthMatters, and The Bee Conservancy, we are hosting an exclusive tour of the state-of-the-art sustainable facilities on Governors Island. This is a unique opportunity to explore innovative environmental projects and network with passionate sustainability professionals, all while enjoying the breathtaking views of the Downtown New York skyline.
Tickets are $20

Join us on Governors Island for an uplifting afternoon of snacks and refreshments, meditation, and a meaningful conversation on climate emotions!

Please bring your own cup if you would like coffee or tea. We suggest a $5 donation to help us keep hosting more cafes, but no one will be turned away for lack of funds.

Hope to see some of you there!

ES