Help us get the word out: Ecology Center is Hiring a PT Compost Associate

Renee Crowley

May 7, 2024, 12:23:34 PMMay 7
Greetings!

The Ecology Center is hiring a part-time Compost Associate and we'd love for your help in sharing this opportunity with your networks.

The Compost Associate is responsible for setting up and breaking down the market booth and selling products during hours of operation. The Associate also oversees our food scrap drop-off site at the market where we collect as much as 5,000 lbs of food scraps each day. You should equally enjoy communicating with the public about composting, getting your hands dirty and working within a small compost operations team.

This is a part-time position with an average of 16-25 hours/week, $22/hr.

Applications are due May 24, 2024 at 5pm.

Thanks so much for helping us get the word out!

Renée Crowley
Deputy Director
she/her/hers