2023 Adult Zero Waste Internships at Earth Matter

ZWI Coordinator @ Earth Matter NY

Apr 13, 2023, 4:15:03 PM4/13/23
to NYC Community Composting

Hello!

Earth Matter NY is composting more than ever as we are ensuring Governors Island is a Zero Waste Island! Each year we have a Zero Waste Island team which involves training and preparing individuals to enter the green job sector with knowledge of zero waste, waste management, environmental sustainability, and more.

We are currently recruiting for our spring 2023 Zero Waste Island Adult Internship session which starts later this month!

The ZWI internship consists of many activities. Each week some are the same and others switch off. But between sorting, maintaining composting devices, engaging with volunteers, connecting with vendors, and working at Zero Waste events, our team will be doing something fun and building extensive know-how in the field.

To find out more, and to apply, visit: https://earthmatter.org/about-us/team/zero-waste-island-internship/

Please spread the word!
We appreciate your support!

Sandra Watanabe  she | her
ZWI Coordinator
Earth Matter NY

e: zwcoor...@earthmatter.org
c: 212 995 2915

Website | Newsletter | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Mission:  to encourage neighbor participation and leadership in composting