East Brooklyn Compost Bike Tour, June 4!

Sashti B

May 31, 2023, 8:01:05 AM5/31/23
to nyc-communit...@googlegroups.com, Community Composters Coalition

Dear Community Composters.

We heartily invite you to join us for an afternoon of learning, bicycling, and community engagement during our 2023 East Brooklyn Compost Bike Tour!

Event details

Date: Sunday June 4, 2023

Time: 10:30am to 2pm

Please register: https://bit.ly/CBT23_BK

Starting location to be shared upon registration. We will be visiting the neighborhoods, community gardens, and composting locations within East New York - Bushwick in Brooklyn. This tour is free and sponsored by WeRadiate, BigReuse, East Brooklyn Bike Club, and Sandy Nurse’s Office District (Brooklyn District 37).  #shortnotice

Sincerely,

gil, Kane, Dom, and Sashti

--

Sashti Balasundaram

WeRadiate, Founder

East Brooklyn Compost Bike Tour Flyer.JPG

Paul M

Jun 1, 2023, 12:02:57 PM6/1/23
to NYC Community Composting
I love this idea! I'm out of town for the tour but if there's another one can you please post?