Call for Art - Please share with your community!

Renee Crowley

Apr 22, 2024, 12:29:03 PMApr 22
to NYC Community Composting

Greetings!

I'm writing to share a recent Call for Art. We are putting together an environmental stewardship themed art show and I am hoping that you might be able to share this with artists in your network.

The Lower East Side Ecology Center is working with the Lower East Side Girls Club to host Community Care: Stewarding your Neighborhood, a 2-month exhibition featuring art on the theme of environmental stewardship to inspire New Yorkers to play a role in caring for their local environment. Selected artists will receive a $150 award. Deadline to submit work: June 30, 2024.

Complete information about the call for art can be found on our website: https://www.lesecologycenter.org/communitycare/

Attached is a flyer version of the Call for Art to print and share as needed.

Thanks in advance for helping get the word out about this!

Warmest regards,
Renée

Renée Crowley
Deputy Director