RE: [EXTERNAL] Digest for nyc-community-composting@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

Sheintoch, Debra (DSNY)

Mar 28, 2024, 9:55:03 AMMar 28
to nyc-communit...@googlegroups.com

Hi Lynn-

NYC Residents are eligible for free DSNY compost. You can register to pick up at the SI Compost Facility. Registration for pickups start on 5/1/24.  See nyc.gov/getcompost for more info.

Best-

Debbie Sheintoch

Director, Outreach Programs and Partnerships

Bureau of Public Affairs

NYC Department of Sanitation

212 437 4625 | nyc.gov/sanitation

New York’s Strongest