UAV job and equipments for Amazing Race TV Show

Mong Hui Kao

Jun 10, 2014, 8:25:55 AM6/10/14
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

This is Amazing Race TV Show - China version.
We are going to shoot in NYC on July 21st and 22nd, it will have a part of shooting with UAV.
We are looking for UAV operator, equipments and have a couple of questions about permit.
If anyone is interested in this job please contact with me asap.
My e-mail address: f2267...@gmail.com
Nama: Mong-Hui

Thank you so much.
Looking forward to hearing good news.

Mong

Mark Fink

Jun 10, 2014, 8:51:14 AM6/10/14
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mong,

I am brand new to UAV, with my first one arriving later this week. However, my photography skills go back 30 years. You can see examples of my stills work at www.northernlight.net and my virtual reality work at www.virtual-travels.com. I would be interested in finding out more details of what you need and hope that we can work together on this project.

Sincerely,

Mark Fink