Can anyone help out a couple highschool students build a mind control ArduCopter?

Andrew DiPrinzio

Feb 10, 2012, 8:47:56 AM2/10/12
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys we need help to spec out a ArduCopter that we are planning to control using a brainwave Sensors from NeuroSky. More important that the mind control part, we just need to spec out all the parts for the copter from the APM board to frame, the sensors, wireless interface, and camera. We were hoping to stream the video live back to the Mission Planner software. Also we want this to be as cheap as possible! Thanks for you help guys!

Ash Kalb

Feb 10, 2012, 10:44:58 AM2/10/12
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com, nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I might be able to give you some help

Best

Ash

Sent from my iPhone

Wesley Chuen

May 4, 2012, 9:52:58 AM5/4/12
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com
That sounds like a fun project.  Did it happen?

Andrew DiPrinzio

Oct 23, 2012, 2:54:48 AM10/23/12
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com
Nope. But im bring my crazy ideas with me to college. I already have been working with a club on campus that has built a hexa-copter and I have submitted my project proposal to them. The mind control part its really just a joystick controller interface.