Meet ups planned?

Mark Fink

Feb 4, 2013, 2:23:28 PM2/4/13
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com
Are there any meet ups planned in the area? I live in New Paltz, about 1½  hours north of NYC. Newbie looking to learn from the masters. :o)

Mark

stillmoreinfo

Feb 15, 2013, 3:52:21 PM2/15/13
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mark,

Can't comment on specific UAV meetUps - BUT this;

is a GR8 bunch of folks to network with.  On UAV stuff I'm advocating;

while FAA drafts rules.  I'm stopping by Hoboken then aim to be at
above meetUp possibly half past 7pm.  IF U go, let me know.  I'll
keep an eye open,
steveb

bi...@theultimateimages.com

Sep 13, 2013, 9:06:30 AM9/13/13
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Guys

Northern NJ Drone Pilot Videographer (Aerial Photography) always looking for Drone Meetings to exchange info about copters...

Mark Fink

Sep 13, 2013, 9:11:17 AM9/13/13
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com

I'm definitely interested, although I'll be the one soaking up all the information with very little to offer on my own behalf being a total newbie to this. I live in New Paltz, NY, about 1½ hours north of NYC.

Mark

www.northernlight.net

www.virtual-travels.com

steve gottlieb

Sep 17, 2013, 1:49:52 PM9/17/13
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com
Mark were are you originally from growing up ? high school?
--

"Every idea seems a little CRAZY at first"

steve gottlieb

Sep 17, 2013, 1:53:56 PM9/17/13
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com
found your Google info...........I went to school with a mark Fink in Jericho,New York  It's not you, maybe your cousin lol...

Mark Fink

Sep 17, 2013, 2:10:39 PM9/17/13
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com

Not a relative as far as I know, but if his family comes from big money, I'm always open to looking into the possibility of being related.  :o)

For me, high school was in Montvale, NJ - but there was another Mark Fink who went to Montclair State College at the same time I did. Wonder if that's him? That's when I started using my middle initial for everything to reduce the chance of mix-ups like the ones that happened there.

I'm still really interested in meeting UAV flyers in the area and doing some serious learning. What kind of gear are you using?

Mark

Robert Distefano

Dec 11, 2013, 8:02:28 PM12/11/13
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone i am new to NY and the drone community. I realize its not the best time to get started given the weather but I am ready to fly.  Well i don't have a drone yet I want to learn from you guys before i go crazy.  So whenever the next meet is count me in and I would love to watch and learn :)

-Robert

Sameer Parekh

Dec 12, 2013, 8:30:27 AM12/12/13
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Robert. Please join the NYCDUG Meetup group: