anyone around in nyc?

Ameet Megnath

Aug 21, 2013, 7:36:40 PM8/21/13
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com
im building out a quadcopter project, would be great to share ideas and test flights locally.

TIJUAN AIKENS

Aug 21, 2013, 11:30:53 PM8/21/13
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com

I'm in brooklyn what type of flight controller your using?  I make them custom I'm having trouble with my eagle n6 getting setup hope to fly with a multirotor family soon

On Aug 21, 2013 7:36 PM, "Ameet Megnath" <blueprint...@gmail.com> wrote:
im building out a quadcopter project, would be great to share ideas and test flights locally.

greenl...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2013, 9:49:39 AM9/4/13
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com
im in NJ, more space to play. haha!

On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:30:53 PM UTC-4, TIJUAN AIKENS wrote:

I'm in brooklyn what type of flight controller your using?  I make them custom I'm having trouble with my eagle n6 getting setup hope to fly with a multirotor family soon

On Aug 21, 2013 7:36 PM, "Ameet Megnath" <blueprint...@gmail.com> wrote:
im building out a quadcopter project, would be great to share ideas and test flights locally.

steve gottlieb

Sep 4, 2013, 5:06:57 PM9/4/13
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com
I'm On Long Island even more space to play LOL, but getting scarce. I have a few quads dji, hunter vtail, ammiton 6061 alum. hoveringthings FPV , I built a ground station but not much time to use.  Using v1 open pilet copter control ,and kk2.0 v1.6 just finishing a 12" tri coptor.

Steven
--

"Every idea seems a little CRAZY at first"

RoboticsDIY

Aug 11, 2014, 11:11:46 AM8/11/14
to nyc-area-...@googlegroups.com

I am in West Orange NJ.  I make small - F450, 500 and the DJI Spreading Wings S1000 Premium Octocopter, I provide full DIY set too. Open source flight controller like: AMP, PX4 1.7V, PX4 2.43(Pixhawk). I would like to meet you guys locally.